*salute*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Que-Ever

Reaction score
I'm sure you can read (otherwise you probably woldn't be in a forum) so I won't restate my name. There's really nothing special about me... unless you count an affinity for monkeys as special.

hm, barney is pretty special...

I don't know how regular I'm gonna be, but what the heck, I'l make an introductory thread. I don't think it'll hurt much, will it?

*hears screams*

I must be off. Someone appears to be suffering from my poor cynical humor.

Hey there, bud. Welcome to the forums! Enjoy yo' self before you wreck yo' self. Or something.

Hi hi hi hi.

Buy BF2 and convert the forums with me!

hello thar! we can be friends! or amigos! or lovers....:naughty:
oh baby!

xLostx said:
hello thar! we can be friends! or amigos! or lovers....:naughty:
oh baby!

hm :[

I dunno, depends: do you actually like pirates, or is the jolly roger just to look good..?

ADDED: in a quest to "check things out", I tried to add myself to my ignore list. Dang! foiled again...

Everybody on the internet loves pirates!

...I liked them before they were cool, though..

I jsut started liking them, but I didn't know they were cool, so it doesn't count as bandwagon-jumping :p

and anyway, not everybody likes pirates. There are...the ninjas. *hishhhhh*

...****ing pirates...

/me jumps out and kills Que-Ever

//me dies-

hmph. ninjas, with their stealth, and their "honor", pfft.

Welcome to the halflife2.net forums!
Your first post was funny, that gives +1 on my likable list. :)

Welcome comrade! *gives deformed salute*

to halflife2.net, where Men are boys, boys are women, and little girls are the FBI. :p

Pesmerga said:
Hi hi hi hi.

Buy BF2 and convert the forums with me!
Oh yeah, HL2.net: We are Battlefield 2 :D

Anyways, welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the illustrious site that is Halflife2.net. Highly polished and modernized externally, one can hardly detect the corruption within.

I'm sure you can read (otherwise you probably woldn't be in a forum) so I won't restate my name. There's really nothing special about me... unless you count an affinity for monkeys as special.

hm, barney is pretty special...

I don't know how regular I'm gonna be, but what the heck, I'l make an introductory thread. I don't think it'll hurt much, will it?

*hears screams*

I must be off. Someone appears to be suffering from my poor cynical humor.

Hehehe

At first I thought someone was ripping me off, but then I discovered it was something even worse.

Welcome to the illustrious site that is Halflife2.net. Highly polished and modernized externally, one can hardly detect the corruption within.

Man, this is one of the threads where borgasm stoled my phrase.

Stop necroposting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back