Sausage or Bacon?

SASUAGE OR BACON WARZ

• Total voters
I prefer the middle ground. Sausages wrapped in bacon.

Although, bacon's more of a condiment, added to other foods to make them better.

-Angry Lawyer

I prefer the middle ground. Sausages wrapped in bacon.

Although, bacon's more of a condiment, added to other foods to make them better.

-Angry Lawyer

And sausages are a receptacle of condiments! Other foods go in them to make them better!

Bacon wrapped bacon-stuffed sausages.

If I ever run a resteraunt, bacon will be provided in shakers.

-Angry Lawyer

You know what's amazingly delicious? I'm not sure if this is an American thing (although I truly doubt it), but wrapping perfectly cooked filet mignon in bacon.

That + garlic mashed potatoes = tastebud orgasm.

You know what's amazingly delicious? I'm not sure if this is an American thing (although I truly doubt it), but wrapping perfectly cooked filet mignon in bacon.

That + garlic mashed potatoes = tastebud orgasm.

Filet Mignon is commonly cooked with bacon.

From wikipedia.

Bacon is used in cooking the filet because of the low levels of fat found in the filet. Filets also have low levels of marbling, or internal fat. Bacon is wrapped around the filet and pinned closed with a toothpick. This adds flavor and keeps the filet from drying out during the cooking process. Traditionally, filet mignon is seared on the outside using intense heat for a short time and then transferred to a lower heat to cook the meat all the way through. Filet mignon is often served rarer than other meats. Those who prefer a more well-done steak can request a "butterflied" filet, meaning that meat is cut down the middle, and opened up to expose more of the meat to heat during the cooking process.

Good. I figured it was too delicious to not be widespread.

Also, I always order my filet medium rare. Mmm. Which is why I love going out with my parents because then I can actually afford to eat this delicious food instead of ordering pizza or something like that.

I've only ever had poor man's filet mignon. The kind you buy frozen and put in the oven :(

Save up like $30 and go to a nice restaurant (alone if you have to) and order it. It's really, really worth the money.

Sausage But both are kind of meh. CHICKEN!!!!

Between the two, Bacon...how about Ham, though??

My grandpa once made this really thick bacon. It was hard to chew and bite off a piece but it was very good. I really don't mind how tough or crisp it is at all. It's all about taste.

Bacon.

Sounds like Gammon.

I chose, Sausages!

Gammon is awesome - but does it qualify as bacon or a close relative?

Yeah, to be honest if you ever planned to get laid again, you made the wrong comment.

-Angry Lawyer

Never liked bacon and I never will.
Sausage is alright, there could be better choices though.

I feel like teh Danimal is to return and bant us all for not feeding him baykuns, much like the days of old.

Also, baykuns.

Back