Say thank you to Valve!

G

Despite my previous behaivior, my joking, for real right now I want to take the time to thank the Valve crew for their hard 5 years of work for the Half-Life community. There is alot of anger, speculation, doubt and worry amongst the boards. I think we need to understand what these guys are trying to do for us, why they are staying quiet about the product, only to make it a better experience for us in the end. They break their necks night and day to release an excellent game for us. And all we do is rant, bitch and accuse them of things that are not true. Nothing but the September 30 release date was mentioned. They are sticking to it, they have been sticking to it for the past 5 months. And we should take the time to understand how much pressure they are under right now. The more ranting in the community the bigger the stress the crew takes. I think we need to show the team some love and support! Let's all thank these guys for giving their best for all of us! I know that some of them read these boards and it would be nice for them to see the real appreciation the Half-Life community has for them, despite all the hatred. September 30th or not, we still love you Valve!

Thank you Valve

C'mon admit, you sure don't work for Valve?
I'm sure their checks cleared from Half-Life 2 will say enough:cheers:

they'll never read this post. So, STFU.

thanks anyway valve

After struggling with steam for hours today, I'll certainly say thank you. Thank you sir, may i have another!

But seriously, I still think they are a great company. Sometimes things are a little crazy and haywire, but that's primarily because they try to pull so many huge risks to benefit fans. Steam may be a mess right now, but they are shilling out litterally MILLIONS of dollars to do this, without us paying them a dime yet.

/me gives Valve a pat on the back

Special thanks to Gabe for answering a slim majority of my emails.

Originally posted by manny_c44

thanks anyway valve

lol, so true.. so true.
btw, great ass kissing Three 6 Mafia

Originally posted by nsxownzme
lol, so true.. so true.
btw, great ass kissing Three 6 Mafia

People kiss ass to get something out of it. I won't get nothing out of it.

Thanks Valve. You guys are some of the best designers in the industry.

w00t!

Attachments

• 403172434.jpg
    403172434.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 711
thanks Valve for all that u have done to provide the very best games and service to ur loyal fans :)

j00 roX :cheers:

Thanks Valve...
now quit reading this and get back to work. ;)

i'll thank them when they release hl2, not for this steam(ing pile of dung)

I e-mailed this thred to Gabe........now he's gonna see what mushy dorks we all are!!! :eek:

I'll double that, you have my money, adoration, and I am forever an evangelist for you guys, you rock my gaming world!

Ill put a formal thank you here, and hope you joy me with a second... sept30th :)

Thanks Valve... for the effort... and in being helpful to the community...

Hopefully soon I will be thanking you for a great game!

they make one good game and suddenly they are the best of the best of the best? they're good, but this steam garbage has tarnished them in my opinion. also PowerPlay, which the kind of covered up.

Originally posted by Wesisapie
they make one good game and suddenly they are the best of the best of the best? they're good, but this steam garbage has tarnished them in my opinion. also PowerPlay, which the kind of covered up.

POWER PLAY NEVER HAPPENED!!!

* nw909's goons take Wesisapie away

Originally posted by manny_c44

thanks anyway valve

Well good to see you atleast editted the post to thank them.

VALVE is the top tier company all games will bow to them. THANKS VALVE!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!

VALVE MAKES ME WANT TO MAKE BABIES!!!!

.......and to all you valve haters.....post away, cause all you're doing is making asses of yourselves, and showing all of the rest of us how immature you really are. You obviously can't even restrain yourselves enough to follow a guideline of common courtesy, or of forum behaviour.
Frankly, I don't need people like you, Valve doesn't need people like you, AND THE HL2 COMMUNITY DOESN'T NEED YOU. I mean, why are you here? you hate valve don't you? you hate steam don't you? Well news flash buddy,....NOBODY IS GOING TO MAKE YOU PLAY! So what's the hold up? GET LOST!..........oh,....you still here?....what's that you say?.....you want to play half-life 2 with the rest of us? Yeah, that's what i thought....then you're gonna have to suck it up princess...cause it's called real life.....nothing is perfect, and they're doing their best job to bring us the game we're all dying to play (that's right....this includes you, or you wouldn't even be on this forum), speaking of which where's the version of half-life 2 that you made? Oh, i'm sorry, i didn't realize you coudn't make games. Well you must have a friend that could make you a comparable game then. No you don't? Then i'm confused as to why you would be here, in THIS VERY THREAD, a thread that is supposed to be about showing love to the makers of a game, that we've already established YOU would like to play as well, flaming THE ONLY PEOPLE IN THE UNIVERSE WHO COULD BRING YOU THIS GAME. You are the lowest common denominator. Turn off the computer and walk away.
Good day to you sir.

*edit*...lol, ok, so i may be a tad uptight, it just burns me that people can't admit they're as stoked as the next guy.

VALVE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!

/\ what he said

(if there's somthing bad in there...i dont support it.....im not reading the whole thing)

Gabe loves me.........Im so happy!

my gf is gonna be pissed

Back