Say thank you to Valve!

Originally posted by Three6Mafia
Despite my previous behaivior, my joking, for real right now I want to take the time to thank the Valve crew for their hard 5 years of work for the Half-Life community. There is alot of anger, speculation, doubt and worry amongst the boards. I think we need to understand what these guys are trying to do for us, why they are staying quiet about the product, only to make it a better experience for us in the end. They break their necks night and day to release an excellent game for us. And all we do is rant, bitch and accuse them of things that are not true. Nothing but the September 30 release date was mentioned. They are sticking to it, they have been sticking to it for the past 5 months. And we should take the time to understand how much pressure they are under right now. The more ranting in the community the bigger the stress the crew takes. I think we need to show the team some love and support! Let's all thank these guys for giving their best for all of us! I know that some of them read these boards and it would be nice for them to see the real appreciation the Half-Life community has for them, despite all the hatred. September 30th or not, we still love you Valve!

Thank you Valve

You're like a locust my god. The second you register you post 500 topics of total nonsensical bullshit.

yeah i agree. i already posted i hate him in another thread. let it be know here to.

Originally posted by Quotidian---
yeah i agree. i already posted i hate him in another thread. let it be know here to.
/me rolls eyes

Anyways, Thank you Valve

Thank you Valve for wasting five years of my life on HL1. Thank you in advance for wasting another five years of it with HL2. It was well worth it. Thank you Valve, You guys rock!

I thank valve by purchasing their games. And I'll thank them when they release HL2.

Anubis

Thank you Half-Life, mod support, Hammer, and answering our hundreds of e-mail, and thank you for Half-Life 2.

Thank you Valve, not just for this game, but for your support of the mod community, and the help you have given me. :D

:cheers:

(and thanks for a sensible thread in general discusion :p )

i like to go with the crowd.....

THANKS VALVE, YOU GUYS ROCK

Originally posted by Javert
Thank you Half-Life, mod support, Hammer, and answering our hundreds of e-mail, and thank you for Half-Life 2.
Amen. ;) Seriously. That should be a prayer. Thanks VALVe! :D

congrats on HL2 valve(I know it will be the best game ever without even playing it yet.)

Thanks for the awsome games.

.....except Counter-Strike. :p you can have that one back.

/fuzzy and friends are sitting around a table. Fuzzy speaks. "thank you valve for this game we are about to recive, amen" "AMEN" they all mutter, and we jump into HL2 with glee

Thanks alot! And keep up the good work! :cheers:

Thanks, Valve, for making the best and most revolutionary FPS-games ever! :D

THANK YOU VALVE
For making Half-Life and all of the work you've put into HL2. Thank you very much.

Back