Scanner info

Jesus Lincoln

Reaction score
From the prima guide, zoomed in
scanner.jpg

And a new shot (modified scanner? Or something else...)
scan133.jpg

And why not some new screens

Here

And here

And here And here

You might want to add spoilers to your title.

It seems that those are another form of a scanner.

Civil Protection
Type 2

Those are the nastiest screens. Were they from Gameboy Advance or something?

No...they are from the prima guide on the front page, unless you want to see them as the size of your eyelash, you have to zoom in, and this decreass the quality

Give me a break, im doing you guys a favor by providing a little media zoomed in and that scanner info, i know you've seen it, im just making it more accesible
So **** off

Jesus Lincoln said:
Give me a break, im doing you guys a favor by providing a little media zoomed in and that scanner info, i know you've seen it, im just making it more accesible
So **** off

Hear hear! Sure, some spoilers would have been preferable but at least it's something NEW! :thumbs:

Jesus Lincoln said:
So **** off
I've seen this sorta thing before, the guy invests time to make a nice post.
Then he expects people to cheer and thank him for going trough all that trouble, but instead they piss all over him.
Now, they guy feels disapriciated get somehow gets it into his head that he has somehow been asked to post this, and that the community is just whining like a stupid kid.
Then he's like:
Dammit! Stupid community! Im doing you guys a favor by providing a little media zoomed in and that scanner info, i know you've seen it, im just making it more accesible
So **** off.

The community however only sees these poor pixelstorms, and comment accordingly, only to see the topic starter reacting like a wild boar protecting its young.

What a strange world we live in.

Jesus Lincoln said:
So **** off

I appreciate it, the info about the scanners being hostile aas well as docile is cool... :afro:

Back