scariest thing I've ever seen

Paravel said:
I was at a poetry reading in portland and in the middle of it I had to use the bathroom, as people usually do at such events. Well, I had to cut though a whole bunch of this old theater to the bathroom upstairs (The one downstairs had something wrong with it and smelled like death).
Well, people rarely ever use the theater. I have a friend who does Rocky Horror there and sometimes they show classic movies, but that's like once or twice a month...which really adds to how freaky this is.
When I went in the lights were off and I couldn't find the ****ing switch. Apparently in all old buildings the electricians felt like you should search the entire room for the switch. That's when I heard that kinda chafing sound when your legs rub against each other, and I knew there was someone else in there. My first instinct was to scare the crap out of them so I had my camera (I was taking pics of people making drunk asses out of themselves) and turned it on. I kinda followed the sound toward where the stalls were and when I thought I found them I took a picture and flashed them right in the face. Well, they screamed and ran out of the room and ended up scaring the shit out of ME!

Today I uploaded the pictures, and found this http://img28.echo.cx/img28/5675/00004615cj.jpg

...I'm still ****ing scared.

:p You stuuuupid!!!!! :) I thought you were real

I see you liked my video.
If you`ll continue being nice kids, I`ll post more

:p

Maybe if I keep playing that video ZeeM posted she might lose wieght. :p

Shamrock said:
If it was on Donnie Darko (The worst movie EVER), then well, I definetly hate you. :)

I hope your being sarcastic! :frown:

the story was actually quite intriguing till i realized the pic was fake. Nice job tho, nice try.

Back