Secret Santa Gifts - What did you get? *all sent*

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks to all 30 of our lovely participants who were all lovely to deal with, no problems at all! It brings a tear to my eye how reliable you guys are.

I hope you are happy with your gifts, I have no idea what they are since I can't click the activation links so please post what you got here!

Also - if you want to know who your secret santa is. Call them out! They have absolutely no obligation to answer but if you want to make yourself known...I won't ban you now :) (oh and don't bother asking me!)

I hope everyone enjoyed taking part. Thanks and much love.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gifts have all been sent as of....now!

Extra prizes will be done after gifts have been given out (random draw will take place)

Thanks to all 30 of our lovely participants who were all lovely to deal with, no problems at all! It brings a tear to my eye how reliable you guys are.

And you dared to doubt me! :p

Anyway, the anticipation is building within me. Bob wants his present! :bounce:

Woo, Bard's Tale and Mini Ninjas.

Thank you Secret Santa.

So when you click to receive them, you actually see the note you wrote. I wrote an embarrassing thing to myself. Also, a side effect is that you could see who gave you the game.

That's a bit silly, I assume all of them will be like that then? Lets wait and see. Doesn't matter now I guess, nothing we can do. John Cook is a silly sausage, geez!

Thanks Bob_Marley!

Edit: Jesus, £25! I feel bad now that I only bought a £10 game for my secret santa....
Edit 2: Oh, and I got Mount and Blade as well!

Eeeeeeeeey, Deus Ex GotY Edition :D I've never owned it or completed it so that's a sweet gift and good choice for me.

THANKS, SLIVER! (You do indeed see who gifted it. Not a big deal...)

Ho ho ho!

I'd like to thank my secret santa!

He got me World of Goo - a game I'd always considered getting but was never totally convinced enough to make the purchase.

This is just the sort of gift I wanted.

Merry Xmas MorganFreeman911!

Everything has now been sent out. The names on the gifts is a bit of a bummer but its not the end of the world I guess!

Everything has now been sent out. The names on the gifts is a bit of a bummer but its not the end of the world I guess!

Personally I don't mind that. I'd like to know AFTER the event so that I can thank my SS.

I suppose it's not a real secret santa, but I like it.

Great job organising it Glenn.

i have a feeling i wrote something pretty awful where the name should have gone...i apologize ahead of time

Like I said in the other thread, every time I've done secret santa previously you find out who the gift giver is when you received it anyway. It's fine by me :)

(Installing steam on home comp. currently, can't wait to see what it is :D)

i have a feeling i wrote something pretty awful where the name should have gone...i apologize ahead of time

Yeah I didn't think the receiver would see this either.

God knows what I put. Hopefully my receiver (lol) will tell me?

thanks to the stalker that gift me a game even if I didnt give one

haha so long suckers*leaves in autogyro*

Yeah I didn't think the receiver would see this either.

God knows what I put. Hopefully my receiver (lol) will tell me?

You can see it in the e-mail Steam sent you.

Also, Thank you Glenny for organising this.

You can see it in the e-mail Steam sent you.

Also, Thank you Glenny for organising this.

Ahhhh well remembered.

"Me,

HL2.NET Secret Santa

YOUR FRIEND
Best Wishes,
G-Dub"

EXCITING!

mine is something like

"MERRY XMAS YOU JEW"

i know the word jew is in there somewhere...but hey, if you get offended you must be jewish and therefore you do not qualify for secret santa, so up yours.

Thank you Pitz you handsome devil you!
Trackmania United. I had the free version and enjoyed it thoroughly with my gamepad, so this is epic. Unfortunately I just arrived home and forgot to bring my gamepad home with me :(.

Oh well, much love Pitz <3.

World in Conflict, I haven't played it in ages. And even that was not my copy. Awesome.

thx bob~

UT3, Eejit thank you! I'll start downloading the Renegade mod right away. Really happy with my prezzy :)))

Good to hear Shaker :D

Hah! "Evil Genius", eh? You trying to imply something about my morals, Nick? Thanks dude :)

Thank you Pitz you handsome devil you!
Trackmania United. I had the free version and enjoyed it thoroughly with my gamepad, so this is epic. Unfortunately I just arrived home and forgot to bring my gamepad home with me :(.

Oh well, much love Pitz <3.

That looks nuts!

Where can I find this free version you speaketh of?

Thanks Dek! LOVE YOU

Downloading NOW, always wanted COH!

Holy shit! Fallout 3! Thanks Digi! I've always wanted it for computer, but just have never wanted to buy it! Wow. I'm actually pretty stoke about this gift!

Also, I love the message.

lol

lol

DigiQ8

Got Dark Messiah and Torchlight. Thanks Feath! <3. My friends have been hounding me to get Torchlight ever since it came out, saying how great it was. Should be great fun.

I think in my message I wrote something like "Boobs." Guess I could have said something worse.

And mega thanks to glenn too for setting all this up. Glad it went smoothly.

Oh bugger. Looks like steam didn't want the world knowing I already owned the max payne games on steam.

Ho-hum, obviously my secret santa had good taste.

BRICK! You are awesome sir!

Psychonauts and Borderlands Zombie Island DLC!

<3

Thanks staticprimer! Mass Effect, a game that's been on my 'to buy/play' list for about a year. Hadn't thought of it when mentioning my suggestions. Perfect aim!

Muchos love to Glenn for organizing this. He could get a box full of hagelslag from me, if he'd just finish Psychonauts before Christmas. Yet he's still not done it, claiming that doing hl2.net site work is more important. How noble. <3

Also, ejoy DigiQ8! <3

I'm up for this next year.

Muchos love to Glenn for organizing this. He could get a box full of hagelslag from me, if he'd just finish Psychonauts before Christmas. Yet he's still not done it, claiming that doing hl2.net site work is more important. How noble. <3

I'm up for this next year.

Agreed. Thanks Santa Glenn for organizing this.

Holy shit! Fallout 3! Thanks Digi! I've always wanted it for computer, but just have never wanted to buy it! Wow. I'm actually pretty stoke about this gift!

Also, I love the message.
<3 <3 <3

Back