Sex

Reaction score
you guys probably know...but you can have sex in this game!!

you can have sex with jeanette, not shure about other chracters tho, you dont see much just a black screen and moaning noises

And Romero in the cemetery. Although i'm not into guys

And apparently VV sends you love letters and you can get posters of Jeanette, VV, Damsel and Ming Xiao in your safehouse

hmph, I was a Toredor and no one offered to have sex with me *cries*.

Sorry but having sex does not compare to having a conversation with the Guy on TV.

Or hearing him say "The fight was apparently fought between chinatown gang members and YOU!"

okay, i'm sold. thats my next game.

i think the PnP game is still gonna kick it straight in the balls, however :p

How did you do this? Do you have to be male...? 'Cause I had those pink answers too... :)

To funny. Black screen and sounds Eleet lmfao!

Recoil said:
How did you do this? Do you have to be male...? 'Cause I had those pink answers too...

you have to be treador male ( not sure about other races) and have alot of suducive points and just be always on jeanette's side and give her the amulet and let her live and after a while, maybe when u reach hollywood go back to santa monica and talk to her and she will ask you to play game :naughty:

Raziel-Jcd said:
To funny. Black screen and sounds Eleet lmfao!

he screws her hard by the way she moans :D

Kthx, but I'm not that far yet... :) I'll see...

I had sex with the guy in the graveyard, but only since that was part of a quest.

Right now I'm somewhere in Downtown for the first time, having done some jobs there :)

I'm taking my time.

shes a stripper vampire, you get to see her blowing a kiss to the tremere dude in the opening cutscene. shes hot and her voice..oh god her voice..

can you guys answer my question with a SIMPLE yes or no? i really dont want the game spoiled.

when you meet jannette and terrese together (literally ;) ), and terrese has a gun, is it possible for you to save jannette, or does terrese always win? i tried it twice, one time being neutral and the other time siding with janette, and yet she gets shot... it it possible for me to save her DURING THAT CONVERSATION? please just answer yes or no :)

possible. i havent tried since i saved both of them...or is that a spoiler.. o.o;

LOL look how many views this page has! :LOL:

You dirty people ;)

oh right, thanks. i'll try ALLWAYS answering the option for janette- i think i chose a neutral oprion once or twice.

*note*- this is NOT because i want to have sex, this is just because i think terresa is a b*tch and desreves to die, for your information :) im not THAT sad. although she is fit...

this is just because i think terresa is a b*tch

I dunno... since I'm a Venture I have to be on the more powerful/involving /mighty side :D I saved her.

Though Jeanette is a lot sexier... :D :D :D

I'm buying this game now.

Hahahahahah :D

MurderScene said:
wait till you guys see VV...oh god *orgasm*

agreed :E VV looks the best

Suicide42 said:
can you guys answer my question with a SIMPLE yes or no? i really dont want the game spoiled.

when you meet jannette and terrese together (literally ), and terrese has a gun, is it possible for you to save jannette, or does terrese always win? i tried it twice, one time being neutral and the other time siding with janette, and yet she gets shot... it it possible for me to save her DURING THAT CONVERSATION? please just answer yes or no

response to your question
yes jeannette can be saved, you basically gotta be jeannettes lil b*tch

^^interesting...

and the way to achieve this is? :E

wait... can you be a female and have sex with Jeanette? :devil:

^yep

thats the rumor, I've heard you can have sex with various ppl in this game...but my goal is simply J.V :p :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

Recoil said:
How did you do this? Do you have to be male...? 'Cause I had those pink answers too... :)

You don't have to be male. You can do it as a female too. Because I was able to with my Toreador chick =).

I'm obviously insane 'cos I could never be bothered going back and forth enough to unlock that event :LOL:

I did all the errands for VV though. I think I need a life.

hehe....well i'm not that far as you guys are in the game yet...so i dont know who VV is yet :cheese:

Back