Sexiest Woman on The Planet? (No nipples and/or genitalia)

yes Audrey was the epitome of feminine perfection.

She was Dutch I believe, her real name was really long and complicated but had 'van' in it.

Yes, she was Dutch... <Sighs> I like the Dutch
One of the most beautiful women I've ever met in my life was Dutch. This waitress who was just the sweetest person too...

"Hi, yeah can I please have another beer and your hand in marriage? Er... I mean... Erm..."

hmm, I forgot catherine zeta-jones. She looks really sexy in some movies?

Anyone seen the movie "ghost house" (or something like that) with her?
She played some woman who some smaller lesbian intentions.
Damn, she really looked hot there...

Originally posted by el Chi

Audrey Tautou (no I don't have a thing for that name. I actually think it's dirty)
There's this hair model I have on a postcard on my wall who I intend to marry one day. No idea what her name is, but she will be mine. Oh yes - she will be mine.

Here :)

or

Here

Jlo
jlo05.jpg

Jamie Pressly
jaime1f.jpg
jaime1d.jpg

and another vida :cheese:
2big.jpg

god some of u guys really need 2 get a life and stop lookin at naked chiks oh and my girlfriend is the sexiest thing ever

Originally posted by cueball
god some of u guys really need 2 get a life and stop lookin at naked chiks oh and my girlfriend is the sexiest thing ever

hell no, my girlfriend is sexier than your girlfriend :p

You miserable fcking liar. Plz dont ever try to act cool on the internet ever again , it doesnt work.

Milla Jovovich,
Eliza Dushku,
Brody Armstrong,
Alecia Moore,

and Beautiful people in a personallity way:

Alanis Morisette

A picture attached shows Alecia Moore and Alanis together (wish me was in middle)

Attachments

• page80.jpg
    page80.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 323
I have a friend who looks like Alanis Morisette.
Well... kinda.
She's beautiful.
At the last party I was with her I kind of made a complete fool of myself an ruined every chance I had to get her.
Life is cruel. ;(
But I'll survive.

Originally posted by Tropico
oh dear i was going to post something about here now...hummm helena
Catherine Zeta Jones also grrrr

Mmmmmm...Helena.
Seriously, I would kill to kiss her. I've actually once chatted with her! There was an interview with her on a danish site called jubii.dk and you could ask her some questions live and she answered mine, WEEE!!! Man, my heart was beating like craaazy!

Originally posted by Stone
Milla Jovovich,
Eliza Dushku,
Brody Armstrong,
Alecia Moore,

and Beautiful people in a personallity way:

Alanis Morisette

A picture attached shows Alecia Moore and Alanis together (wish me was in middle)

Who's the prettyboy in the middle, he looks like an awful sugar-sweet-singer.

My preferences lean toward European women and redheads... but that's not all I like... not by far.

Bear with me... I can't decide on a single woman as the "Sexiest Woman on The Planet"... so here is a rather large list (I think I'll stop here... though I could double the list if I wanted to):

Modern Choices:
Adriana Lima (Brazil)
Adriana Sklenarikova (Slovakia)
Aishwarya Rai (India)
Angelina Jolie (USA)
Angie Everhart (USA)
Catherine Zeta-Jones (Wales)
Christy Turlington (USA)
Daniela Pestova (Czech Republic)
Denise Richards (USA)
Elizabeth Hurley (England)
Eva Herzigova (Czech Republic)
Fernanda Tavares (Brazil)
Gisele Bundchen (Brazil)
Halle Berry (USA)
Heidi Klum (Germany)
Jaime Bergman (USA)
Jennifer Aniston (USA)
Laetitia Casta (France)
Leeann Tweeden (USA)
Leila Arcieri (Black-Italian... great combo)
Milla Jovovich (Ukraine)
Paulina Porzikova (Czechoslovakia)
Penelope Cruz (Spain)
Petra Nemcova (Czech Republic)
Shannon Elizabeth (French, Lebanese, Syrian, and Cherokee)
Sofia Vergara (Columbia)
Tyra Banks (USA)
Victoria Silvstedt (Sweden)
Yamila Diaz (Labanese and Spanish)

Classics:
Angie Dickinson (USA)
Ann-Margret (Sweden)
Ava Gardner (USA)
Brigitte Bardot (France)
Jayne Mansfield (USA)
Josephine Baker (USA)
Marilyn Monroe (USA)
Raquel Welch (USA, Bolivian father)
Rita Hayworth (USA)
Sophia Loren (Italian)

I could post links to pictures of all of them but that would take a while.

EDIT: I put USA if they were born in the USA and I couldn't find their ancestry.

I live close to where Ann-Margret comes from.
Not very close.
But close.
Ok... its ~100km.

Originally posted by Idolon
I have a friend who looks like Alanis Morisette.
Well... kinda.
She's beautiful.
At the last party I was with her I kind of made a complete fool of myself an ruined every chance I had to get her.
Life is cruel. ;(
But I'll survive.

Can i marry your friend then?.....
One of my abitions in life is to meet Alanis Morisette, If I was someone else I'd worship the ground she walked apon...

But I'd really like to just sit and have a intelectual discussion about preception and the world...

oh ok, and maybe get very drunk and wake up with her next to me, but she'll be too old for that by the time I get to meet her :(

Originally posted by Stone
Can i marry your friend then?.....
One of my abitions in life is to meet Alanis Morisette, If I was someone else I'd worship the ground she walked apon...

But I'd really like to just sit and have a intelectual discussion about preception and the world...

oh ok, and maybe get very drunk and wake up with her next to me, but she'll be too old for that by the time I get to meet her :(

About the marriage, I don't know.
I'll have to ask her about it.
I can do it the next time I make a complete fool of myself.
Couldn't hurt...

you cant really categorise the whole of europe like that :)
I'd say that the vast majority do though.

lol I remember when Kirsten Dunst was a little kid.......o_O wow. I suddenly feel very old.

lol kyle 2 has a life then :p
The two aren't synonymous. Lives are far easier to get than girlfriends. Sadly.

<el Chi walks away grumbling about complicated situations>

Originally posted by el Chi
The two aren't synonymous. Lives are far easier to get than girlfriends. Sadly.

<el Chi walks away grumbling about complicated situations>

I could argue that :)

But really get a life? You think we're looking at hot women because we have nothing better to do? And you took the time to come in here and diss us for it? Get a life :p

Erm... I didn't diss you for that - Jesus, I've joined in!
Cueball did. He came in and decided we had no lives because we said which women we found attractive. Oooh Cueball claims to have a girlfriend. Good for him. My point was that if you're single doesn't necessarily mean you're pathetic...

Ah, sorry mate I was actually talkin to cueball there, just quoted you for that first comment. And being single is great :D

No worries man!
Being single CAN be great, true. But then it can be a pain in the arse every so often...

It can yeah, the only worse thing I can think of would be to have a girlfriend who lived overseas :p

...oh wait that's me :(

Xenia Seeberg.

The most beautufil girl in the world. I have had a crush on her since I first saw her with those long dreadlocks when she played Xev on Lexx.

Enjoy..

Audrey Tautou is teh win, she is just so... :eek:

Aethaecyn, Donnie Darko is awesome. You seem to have a good taste in film. :)

Originally posted by oldi1knoby
Xenia Seeberg.

The most beautufil girl in the world. I have had a crush on her since I first saw her with those long dreadlocks when she played Xev on Lexx.

Enjoy..

Lol, i remember watching Lexx late one night, i didn't even know what the hell was going on, they just seemed to be talking bollocks.

But thats not what made me watch it to the end, i think you know what did.:cheese:

Originally posted by Siirolon
Audrey Tautou is teh win, she is just so... :eek:

Aethaecyn, Donnie Darko is awesome. You seem to have a good taste in film. :)

Donnie Darko is the best film ever!

Originally posted by Frank
Donnie Darko is the best film ever!

Is your username Frank because that's your real name or are you Frank coz frankly you saw Frank in Donnie Darko and thought Frank is frankly frankish frank frank asifjaso8mfj0a9wui0+9w3u,f+q0irq.394rib4

/me dies

Back