Shareapic - Earn for your pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espionage

Reaction score
http://www.shareapic.net

Shareapic is a free image host. Each time the image is viewed you create revenue. You are paid monthly via paypal if your balance is over $20.00.

This looks good so far, I posted some pics from my gallery to some friends before and have so far made just over $0.30 and thats only 5 pics.

Try it out, it's free so no harm done and looking at the forums looks like alot of people are happy

hmmm. If this doesnt turn out to be a scam, then maybe Ill re-up aaaallll my photobucket pics and repost them all in the image dump.

hmmm. If this doesnt turn out to be a scam, then maybe Ill re-up aaaallll my photobucket pics and repost them all in the image dump.

I had a good look into this before I signed up, all leads lead me to believe it's legit. Nothing has even raised an eyebrow in my searchings besides from my natural suspicions of free money, always good to be wary.

Look at their forums. It looks very good, a small earner. But free money.

Forgive me if I dont trust their own forums :)

I think ill wait to see what happens to you :p If it turns out to be a scam, you'll let us know, right?

Well free money is always nice, and it does look more credible than all of those crappy get-paid-to-surf adsites.

Edit: There seems to be a similar site www.shareaflick.net where you upload Myspace and Youtube videos.

Forgive me if I dont trust their own forums :)

I think ill wait to see what happens to you :p If it turns out to be a scam, you'll let us know, right?

Will do pal.

If you don't hear from me in 7 days, the bloody buggers got me. Over and out.

I think you hand rights of photos over to them when you post it up

*uploads jessica_alba_analscene1.jpg*

*becomes a billionaire over night*

That's what we should do....just host them all, then upload to the imagedump thread, and rack in teh cash.

You are very lucky not to have a real infraction, Espionage.

NO REFERRAL LINKS. Period. Especially without at least saying that it's a ref link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back