Shaun Of The Dead

Acepilotf14

Sucked so much dick for this title
Reaction score
I'm watching it now. Looks so funny.

It is a really good movie, I was pleasantly surprised after I first saw it.

I loved it. My favorite zombie movie.

I convinced my dad to watch it recently, but he didn't like it too much :( I could of sworn he would.

Yeah, this movie kicks all kinds of ass. And it stars Dylan Moran, which is more win.

A damn fine film. Loads of laughs...and a little emotion thrown in for good measure.

It's a great zombie movie, disguised as a romantic comedy! :thumbs:

I love this movie. Such a great laugh with some funny OTT gore and a little bit of romance.

Saw it on comedy central last night, it was awesome. And it had that dude from black books <3

I'm not too sure about this movie. It's not really that funny and not really that scary... so it kinda missed both points, for me.

Saw it on comedy central last night, it was awesome. And it had that dude from black books <3

Two of them, actually. :D Dylan Moran as the stuck-up husband (is it to-be or are they married? I forget) and then Bill Bailey has a small role as one of the zombies. :D

Two of them, actually. :D Dylan Moran as the stuck-up husband (is it to-be or are they married? I forget) and then Bill Bailey has a small role as one of the zombies. :D

They're not even to-be-married. Just going out. He doesn't want to commit because
He loves Shaun's girlfriend (can't remember her name)

I just loved how they were so unaware of how there was a freaking zombie apocalypse. And when they do realise, they don't seem that bothered. After they kill that zombie woman in their back garden it just cuts to a scene of them looking mildly surprised whilst eating cornettos on the sofa. :D

I'm not too sure about this movie. It's not really that funny and not really that scary... so it kinda missed both points, for me.

It`s one of the funniest films I`ve seen, although the humour is very British.
I don`t mean that in a derogatory term, it`s just that if your not familiar with the British culture, then you may miss alot of the humour in the film.

That scene with Shaun leaving the apartment and heading to the store was hilarious. Freaking bloody hand print in the freezer at that store and he doesn't realize it. Slips in a puddle of blood. And him talking to the zombified clerk. Loved it.

Bill bailey is the other guy that works in the shop, right? I didn't see him anywhere.

The woman from black books was in it, though, she was with that second party that met up with shaun, and they all had golfclubs. Dammit, I'm really bad with character names... I forgot who Shaun was :(

Well yeah, but theres more of Spaced to like, and every episode of Spaced is downright awesome. I much prefer it, but I can't really comment as one is a series and the other a film.

Bill bailey is the other guy that works in the shop, right? I didn't see him anywhere.

The woman from black books was in it, though, she was with that second party that met up with shaun, and they all had golfclubs. Dammit, I'm really bad with character names... I forgot who Shaun was :(

I think he's roaming around in the mass outside the pub near the end. I'm not sure. I know the girl you mean - it's Tara something, I think. I can't remember the other party all that well, I just know it's made up of famous/semi-famous/'better' people.

I need to just buy this film already. I've seen it a fair few times now.

I think he's roaming around in the mass outside the pub near the end. I'm not sure. I know the girl you mean - it's Tara something, I think. I can't remember the other party all that well, I just know it's made up of famous/semi-famous/'better' people.

I need to just buy this film already. I've seen it a fair few times now.
Tamsin Greig. The other party's got Matt Lucas, Reece Shearsmith and Jessica Stevenson (of course), among others.

Tamsin! 'S the one! The Green Wing lady, and I'll presume she's been in more stuff as everyone at Channel 4 is associated with each other through their own shows.

Yeah, seems like they've only got about ten actors they use for every show :/ It's ok, because they're all cool.

It`s one of the funniest films I`ve seen, although the humour is very British.
I don`t mean that in a derogatory term, it`s just that if your not familiar with the British culture, then you may miss alot of the humour in the film.

That may be the reason why.

Being a fan of British people, the fact that it was British was a big plus for me.

Being a fan of British people, the fact that it was British was a big plus for me.

chav-42885.jpg

Lookit this guy, mates, 'e's a good guy, inn'e? I'd shag up 'is gi'lf'end, I would, 'tha's 'ow coo' 'e is. A'ybo'y wa'a buy me a bee'ah?

I just had noticed something weird while watching it, so I looked it up: Simon Pegg (Shaun) plays 1st Sgt Evans on Band of Brothers. I've never noticed it. :D

Who is that? I've just recently re-watched BoB n' all. Pray tell. I googled it but it's not coming up with the episiode(s) he's in.

I also just found out that Tom Hanks was in the show as a British officer. Didn't know that one either. I'm going to rewatch them again now.

Who is that? I've just recently re-watched BoB n' all. Pray tell. I googled it but it's not coming up with the episiode(s) he's in.

I also just found out that Tom Hanks was in the show as a British officer. Didn't know that one either. I'm going to rewatch them again now.

It never gets old.

Best. TV Show/mini-series. Ever.

Evans is just one of those peripheral characters in the unit. I think I caught two seconds of him next to Sobel in Curahee.

I bought shaun of the dead recently. Such a great film, really funny, great british humor.

I seriously need to get BoB , like zephos said, it never gets old.

Shaun of the Dead is a classic.

Well, I guess it is/will be now :p

Evans is just one of those peripheral characters in the unit. I think I caught two seconds of him next to Sobel in Curahee.

Ah, I see. To be fair, I can't imagine him playing a on-going role in it, but thats mainly because I've seen him far too many times play a comedy character.

And yes, BoB is the best thing ever.

Back