shepherd in the 7 hour war?

I doubt he has employers. But yes, it is funny to think of such things.

GMan has employers. He says it himself at the end of Half Life 1:

"That's why I'm here, Mr. Freeman. I have recommended your services to my e-e-employers, and they have authorized me to offer you a job. They agree with me that you have limitless potential."

Also at the end of OP:

"While I believe civil servants like yourself understand the importance of discretion, my Employers are not quite so trusting, and rather than continually subject you to the irresistible human temptation of telling all, we have decided to ... convey you somewhere you can do no possible harm, and where no harm can come to you ... I'm sure you can imagine there are worse alternatives."

The "Vortigaunts hiring G-Man" theory is looking more teneable by the day.

In HL1? I don't think so. Maybe HL2.

Yes that is what he mean't. The vortigaunts "share" something with Freeman, you can hear them babble about that sometime during the game. I think they are stealing and setting him free rather than buying his services out.

Maybe when Freeman was caught up in the middle of the Resonance Cascade he somehow got connected to the Vortessence?

Maybe when Freeman was caught up in the middle of the Resonance Cascade he somehow got connected to the Vortessence?

When he was teleported the first time he did appear in the middle of Vortigaunts. Something special maybe?

When he was teleported the first time he did appear in the middle of Vortigaunts. Something special maybe?
*scratches another notch onto wall for another person suggesting that theory*
I'm going to need a new wall.

On a much more relavent note, I think perhaps the part of the intro of EP1 that takes on top of the citadel (the bit with Breen being a dream and the bit with the g-man being reality) was a vision provided by the Vortigaunts. Perhaps it will be used as a new story-telling method in future episodes?

*scratches another notch onto wall for another person suggesting that theory*
I'm going to need a new wall.

On a much more relavent note, I think perhaps the part of the intro of EP1 that takes on top of the citadel (the bit with Breen being a dream and the bit with the g-man being reality) was a vision provided by the Vortigaunts. Perhaps it will be used as a new story-telling method in future episodes?

*provides new wall* You mean like a flashback vision thing. Sounds cool.

Shepard died by drinking expired milk! And that is definetly true... I need a photoshop

Back