Should I buy EP1?

S

sabbath

Since I just finished the regular game? And is it worth it?

Or will there be a package deal with EP1+EP2 (soon enough to wait?) :E

You shouldn't buy it now.

Wait for a few months and buy Orange box. (EP:1 + EP:2)

Or you waste your money.

No, buy Episode 1 now. Orange box package includes HL2 as well, and Black Box doesn't include Episode 1. It's only like 10 bucks on Steam, after all.

Oh, well yea I was going to buy it through steam anyway. But will there be a EP1+EP2 package deal on steam?

if i were you, i wont even be able to take it...if i don't buy..

It dosen't matter when you buy it, just make sure you buy it :)

Great game.

No, buy Episode 1 now. Orange box package includes HL2 as well, and Black Box doesn't include Episode 1. It's only like 10 bucks on Steam, after all.

Black Box canceled.

Wait for orange box. Its good deal.

Wow Black Box not canceled? I thought i read that it was canceled.

yeah orange box but if it aint out in october f##k it an get it.

maybe buy it closer to the release date to ep 2 that way youll sorta remember the story. either buy that or buy something else. maybe a cup of orange juice!!!

I would buy Ep1 over Steam now, and when Ep2 comes out either buy the Ep2+Portal+TF2 pack on Steam if it's available, or just buy Ep2 standalone.

I doubt that there would be a package for just Ep1+Ep2...but if there was it's not like you'd save tons of money buying it, so I wouldn't bother waiting to find out.

der is u get hl2, ep1, ep2, portal, and tf2 and it like 50 pounds/dollers whereva ur from around dat price.

i just want ep 2 portal and team fortress, I dont want to waste money on something huge

I haven't played Episode One but Half Life 2 is the best game I have ever played so I intend to buy all the games they make.

der is u get hl2, ep1, ep2, portal, and tf2 and it like 50 pounds/dollers whereva ur from around dat price.

yes because pounds, "dollers," and every other existing monetary unit around the world clearly are all equal in value

I've been wondering about this question too. I had so much fun in HL2 and I'm gonna replay it a lot of times when I get a new computer. I don't know why I haven't bought Episode 1 yet. But I'll rather buy the Orange Box or something when I get the new computer because my current PC is... just embarrassing.

I found Episode 1 better than HL2, and it is cheap so might as well

no, hl2 was far better than ep1, primarily due to my liking of bigger environments..

I think he means more "optional places" then in Episode One, if which case Episode Two should be a real treat.

Episode 1 was better than HL2 and a sixth of the price.

HL2: ?31
Ep1: ?5
Joke you saw a mile off: Priceless.

This is priceless

Episode 1 was better than HL2 and a sixth of the price.

HL2: ?31
Ep1: ?5
Joke you saw a mile off: Priceless.

I should've thought of that...

Back on topic though, I think you should buy Episode 1, and if the Black Box is available through Steam, then buy it.

Back