Show off the X-MAS AVATARS

/me runs into the thread...

TA...DA!

/me runs away again....not to be seen in the forums for another year......

I felt need to bring up this old thread because i just spent ages on this new one...

... and on a side note: sweet zombie jesus its stone! :O

burnzie said:
I felt need to bring up this old thread because i just spent ages on this new one...

... and on a side note: sweet zombie jesus its stone! :O

heh
nice avatar :)

Thanks... took a while to get just right... its not just a cutout head job (...:|) i actually pieced together a suit out of other pics and fitted it to fonzie...

burnzie said:
Thanks... took a while to get just right... its not just a cutout head job (...:|) i actually pieced together a suit out of other pics and fitted it to fonzie...

You like excessive work, don't you?

Yeah but now his arm is in the exact same position as my normal fonzie avatar... and the suit is now a perfect fit... we cant have fonzie wandering around in un-fitting clothes... Its just not cool.

burnzie said:
Yeah but now his arm is in the exact same position as my normal fonzie avatar... and the suit is now a perfect fit... we cant have fonzie wandering around in un-fitting clothes... Its just not cool.

i agree man.. Fonzie has a style to him.. and u did everything u could to keep it that way, good job :thumbs:

on a more general note, come on pple!!! :bounce:
we need more X-mas avatars around here :p
it would also help if the site was reflecting the season as well...what happened to the Alyx dressed in a elf suit banner? bring it out!! :)

Yo peeps, Im your graphics designer round here, you need a christmas avatar, just ask :D

and btw, reading through this topic is so hilarious, it made me laugh out loud several times :p

Druckles said:
Yo peeps, Im your graphics designer round here, you need a christmas avatar, just ask :D

and btw, reading through this topic is so hilarious, it made me laugh out loud several times :p

But ye haven't got an avatar yeself?!?!?!?

Thats not a good advertisement...... oh wait aminute it hasn't been a year yet,

oh hey Burnzie... ye the only person to notice me so far, haven't even seen anyone i know on the hl2.net deathmatch server yet..

lol, I was working on it :p. My usual screenname is Shadow, but of course, that is taken, so Druckles'll have to do

Druckles said:

since u offered, do have anything better than my current avatar? :)
of course it needs to reflect the season :p

I like your avatar, but I could bring something up? If you want it HL2, I can't do coz I aint got it (yet), but Ill try and find something

Oh come on everyone knows that an invisible pengiun is so much better....

just showing off my new avatar as well

Yo! Dr. Freeman, I have some avatars if you want them...
I couldn't do much because I didn't know what you wanted...

No offence meant to Druckles,
But Dr. Freeman keep the Pengiun, he rocks!

Welcome back stone!!!Long time no see! :D

*hugs*

Tr0n said:
Welcome back stone!!!Long time no see! :D

*hugs*

Hey tron! Yer, i'm back... not may people noticed yet, i started a hey i'm back thread, but mostly i've got, I don't remember ye, posts....meh

lol, it's a HL2 board, you must be able to see the fact that hundredss are probably signing up onto this forum every week :p. So I go away for a day, about 10 new active members will here - no suprise there's so many new people

heh stones back again eh? Make up your mind :p.

Make me a noo noo christmas avatar and ill be happy all year round.

I must say that no one can beat spud's :D with the christmas hat smiley. That was amazing :p

Noo Noo

Noo noo must be the hardest person to add a christmas hat to :p

Do you guys all need slashing with a crowbar before you download an avatar

Druckles said:
Do you guys all need slashing with a crowbar before you download an avatar

lol, why havent you tried to send him a pm with that? :)
I think he should definitely use it :thumbs:

Back