Sigh...you guys are probably sick of this but....

I've always wondered why people didnt take video cams with them (well, i remember one group of european students did before), I wouldnt think its not allowed since they allow cameras. so the coolest thing u can do really is get hold of a good digital video cam and film the whole thing from the moment u see the entrance to the moment u leave. i think its for sure that we won't have played hl2 by then, so more gameplay vids will only be a welcome in my book at least. plus we can hear whatever information they say and have our best experts at halflife2.net analyse the whole thing and give us their valuable industry insights or some s##t like that :E
who knows, if ur video turned out to be great it will end up all over the net. halflife2.net can host it and stuff :bounce:

Its nice to see Valve be so friendly to people who want to come and visit!

Guinny, if possible, ask them to give you screenshots of TFC:Source or even let you play it. That would be all that I ever need. :D

1. Ask for one of a Free T-shirt.
2. Ask for a print of some Concept art. Then Sell the one and only peice on E-bay, Then tell them you will share 50 % of the profits to buy Pizza for Valve.
3. Ask for a Free Game.
4. Ask for Clues, not Content.
5. They won't give you specific details about MP,SP,or source games. So ask for clues.
6. DON't TAKE A PICTURE OF THAT DAMN WAITING ROOM. (DON't SMUDGE THE CROWBAR.)

Rafa 5.0 said:
One thing I have to ask, why is everyone so obsessed with TF2, I'm not trying to troll or be nooblet or anything, but to me, TF is just blue vs. red, more or less, and it's just like any other mod out there...

I'd have to bitch slap you for saying that! ;) TFC is by far the best strategic FPS game ever, IMOP atleast, and hopefully every other TFC fans too....and with cs gameplay and tfc gameplay put towards TF2...it's going to take over CS:S...!! I'd also like to hear about the TFC port though and see what's going on with that.

tokin said:
I'd have to bitch slap you for saying that! ;) TFC is by far the best strategic FPS game ever, IMOP atleast, and hopefully every other TFC fans too....and with cs gameplay and tfc gameplay put towards TF2...it's going to take over CS:S...!! I'd also like to hear about the TFC port though and see what's going on with that.

I never got into TFC, the weapons were too underpowered for my taste, takes like 3 min of shooting people to kill them.

Back