Sin: Episode in retail?

The retail boxes are usually always a little late.

2.67GB total for all the SiN Episodes GCFs. The extracted game is 297MB

They have the games at retail and they come with sin1 and multi

Xmunitalp said:
They have the games at retail and they come with sin1 and multi

Correct. We just got them at my Best Buy.

Unless the procedure is different in Hong Kong, that would seem to be the case, yes.

Just bought a retail copy. It's just like HL2: a DVD case with the disc and one piece of paper with the controls and the CD key on it. The game itself rules. Just played the first half hour and had lots of fun.

Shakermaker said:
Just bought a retail copy. It's just like HL2: a DVD case with the disc and one piece of paper with the controls and the CD key on it. The game itself rules. Just played the first half hour and had lots of fun.
Exactly the same as you. :D I'm defragmenting at the minute though, as it wasn't running very well, so I'm waiting to get my hands on it again. :(

drunkymonkey said:
Exactly the same as you. :D I'm defragmenting at the minute though, as it wasn't running very well, so I'm waiting to get my hands on it again. :(

hehehe, I did a fresh defrag a couple of days ago. It runs smooth as butter. No hitches @ 1280x1024, 4x AA 16x AS, all details on high with my AMD 3500+, X850XT and 2 gigs of ram.

Shakermaker said:
hehehe, I did a fresh defrag a couple of days ago. It runs smooth as butter. No hitches @ 1280x1024, 4x AA 16x AS, all details on high with my AMD 3500+, X850XT and 2 gigs of ram.
You git! My system fails compared to yours. 2.0 ghz processor, 1gig of ram, 6600GTX

Here I bought the retail version to go around having to download since I am on dial up. But here I sit 3 hours after installing the game still waiting to play because this f***ing anti-dial up program, Steam, is still downloading shit.

So very not happy with this Steam bullshit. I admit it is a good idea but only for those with high speed internet.

*Update: It's been about 2 hours since it was updating and it's finally gone up a percent.

I got it in retail here in Belgium and it came with the first SiN.
Fun game, but extremely short. Completed in 3 or 4 hours.
Also not the most stable game.

Bert said:
I got it in retail here in Belgium and it came with the first SiN.
Fun game, but extremely short. Completed in 3 or 4 hours.
Also not the most stable game.
meh, it bord me, well because i have had sin 1 for years so now i have 2 copys of sin.

I finally bought it yesterday (release day in the UK), although I had already been playing it and finished it (if you know what I mean), I`ve been after SiN 1 to catch up on what happens, and it works fine for me.

I like the game, think it`s a decent length for an epsode, but at £19.99 at retail, that`s a little steep, I mean, that`s £10 off a proper full game, and I`m not so sure I`m gong to buying more if they continue with that price for the rest of the episodes, because that would be £180, which for a full story game, I think you`ll agree, is pretty shocking.

Before anyone says it, I can`t buy from steam, I don`t own a credit card.

stemot said:
I finally bought it yesterday (release day in the UK), although I had already been playing it and finished it (if you know what I mean), I`ve been after SiN 1 to catch up on what happens, and it works fine for me.

I like the game, think it`s a decent length for an epsode, but at £19.99 at retail, that`s a little steep, I mean, that`s £10 off a proper full game, and I`m not so sure I`m gong to buying more if they continue with that price for the rest of the episodes, because that would be £180, which for a full story game, I think you`ll agree, is pretty shocking.

Before anyone says it, I can`t buy from steam, I don`t own a credit card.

Same here. It would be good if they lowered the price for future episodes, especially considering it probably won't come with the original, or you already have it, because you bought Emergence.

I got it, and it's awesome. Well worth twenty quid.

drunkymonkey said:
Same here. It would be good if they lowered the price for future episodes, especially considering it probably won't come with the original, or you already have it, because you bought Emergence.

I got it, and it's awesome. Well worth twenty quid.

I agree that the game is awesome :D

Back