SiN Episodes: Emergence Update

DrDevin

Tank
Reaction score
Updates to SiN Episodes: Emergence have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:

SiN Episodes: Emergence

* Fixed the challenge system sometimes never easing up on the player, making it unforgiving
* Fixed sound-stuttering issues for some players
* Fixed player stats not always reporting while you are in the car or otherwise locked in place
* Fixed the instantaneous challenge rating sometimes reporting 0
* Fixed a texture problem that was causing a lock-up on some video cards when loading in U4Labs
* Fixed a path-finding issue preventing the game from progressing after talking with Radek at his headquarters
* Reduced point-size on some fonts to fix close captioning being clipped

Good news for those who would get stuck after talking to Radek!

this update couldnt have come at a better time...i started playin this game last night at about 7:30 and quit around 11:30 because i couldnt get passed these 2 machine gunners when i was going to the top of the building in the end...got home today from work and decided to play a little bit before the gym and noticed it updating, started playing and i beat it today!

UltimaApocalyspe said:
I never got this problem, but good for the people who did. :)

Same here didnt have any problems. Good to hear the people that did are playing again tho. We need a ep2 :)

Does anyone know if the patch fixes the problem where the game will crash when the gray monster boss performs its special attack?

Back