• Don't care to help, but I'd watch it.

Votes: 42 34.4%
  • I like the idea.

Votes: 42 34.4%
  • I'd help (please specify):

Votes: 38 31.1%

• Total voters
Fragalishus said:
that's understandable, seeing as how i never wrote an article on the wiki. all i did was post a link to a video tutorial.

Is my original tutorial still on here anywhere?

I suppose a search would answer that for me.

EDIT: It's here (http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55945&page=2) but go figure, none of the screenshots are anymore.

I'll have to try to find them again.

Anyone still interested in doing this in a more cinematic rather than dramatic sense? Minimum dialogue, if any (since that's unrealistic due to the fact you can't use FacePoser, etc with the DOD:S models), just working on cinematography within the Source engine?

I tell you, I would love to be involved with the project, but I've got two things I'm starting in on with Zero Point. I just couldn't promise any time.

Ennui said:
Anyone still interested in doing this in a more cinematic rather than dramatic sense? Minimum dialogue, if any (since that's unrealistic due to the fact you can't use FacePoser, etc with the DOD:S models), just working on cinematography within the Source engine?
Yeah, I'd love to.

Ennui said:
Yes.. I still want to! :)

Sounds good. We need to get stuff organized.

I would love to help. If you want, I can act in one of your machinimas (including voice) and I can do some video editing to, but im not very advanced into it. Please let me know if I can help I really want to :)

Actualy I dont care what I do, I would just love to help

this is dead as hell

someone should take it and make it into something

or like, part in DODS and part in COH, that'd be epic

I've Already got a team working on Re-making the Saving private Ryan Beach landing :D

woo...
Is this with HL2.netters or other guys? Either way it'd be awesome.

Its with a few clannies of mine, i couldn't find anyone on hear from australia that plays Dods :'(

Back