small question

drgon47

Reaction score
Can do alot of crap in hammer, no doubt, but I simply cant figure out how to make deformed terrain/uneven terrain. Please help.

drgon47

Thanks for the links man, but, dont flame me for saying i can do alot of stuff in hammer, man, thats lame. not to mention pointless. if you have to flame for that, dont answer next time.

drgon47

ps, i wasnt looking for your newly placed thread, that was thirty minutes ago :p

You're suppose to listen, not bitch. Now go make your displacements.

see above ^ I said thank you. It works just fine. I also asked you to stop flaming for stupid retarted reason. Thank you, have a nice day.

drgon47

*Stop bitching*.

What's so hard to understand? I helped you with your problem, I told you not to do some kind of strut about how good you are (In turn making me seriously doubt it) but I don't see the flaming coming in anywhere.

bliink said:
Enough with the bad attitude.
QFE.

I mean, jesus. The guy says "I am able to map," and you chew into him like a fat man on butter.
Enough already. It's like this in every second thread here.

Dead-Inside said:
What's so hard to understand? I helped you with your problem, I told you not to do some kind of strut about how good you are (In turn making me seriously doubt it) but I don't see the flaming coming in anywhere.
The one word that came to my mind when reading this post was HYPOCRITE. As MechaG and bliink said, drop the bad attitude for once. You are not the be-all-end-all of mappers, nor tutors, and you aren't one who should complain about people bitching, either.

With that said, good luck with your displacements drgon47.

Back