snacks while playing HL2?

M&M's are the best! I always buy them when I'm going to watch a movie or spend some quality time with my computer!

I'll rush to the store to get HL2 rush back home install and play till i have to sleep.I'll eat sth while returning home with HL2.

I have a little fridge just next to my comp :)
I think it will be full of beer & some chips

Originally posted by -Yo-
I have a little fridge just next to my comp :)
I think it will be full of beer & some chips
Chips in the fridge? Am I missing something here?

Well I'm taking the day off work :D

Cheese + chive pretzels, lots of coke, (cherry, vanilla and regular, **** diet) 3x shop bought sandwiches (coronation chicken wrap, real ale chutney + cheese, beef and chicken) few packets of skittles ,starburst joosters, something chocolatey.... coffee for later in the night...

Last time wen I was drinking and eating durning my playing 2l of soda was effused on my keyboard.I will consider bout eating and playing this time

Originally posted by Wahad
Last time wen I was drinking and eating durning my playing 2l of soda was effused on my keyboard.I will consider bout eating and playing this time

My pen's ink leaked all over my keyboard last night...now I get slightly sticky fingers every time I type

I plan on having at least two choices of chips at my side, a 24 pack of Pepsi Vanilla on standby, and at least 1 Bawls in the fridge.

Oh, and a towel to collect my "substance" from my "playtime" looking at the box.

I really like it, and I've had Vanilla Coke. It tastes something like cream soda, which I love.

Cool i must buy it tomorrow if Pepsi Vanilla has in my City
(you know in Serbia you dont have assortment of soda, here only have ordinary pepsi, coca cola, fanta, sprite,fanta exotic and lemon. Its very sad is it?)

Chocolate bars... mayb some chocolate pudding... or even some chocolate milk... mmmm

Yeah this is free world!!And by the way this piece of crap is interesting

Back