snacks while playing HL2?

i dont think ill eat anything unless its late. but i will like always have a large glass of water or ice tea next to my computer.

[sarcasm]Man, you guys live healthy[/sarcasm].
I'll have a eat plate with fruit, vegetables and a bit of bread maybe and some cookies. I was pretty fat once, and after I started making sports and getting a bit skinnier I do look a lot what i eat. Its psychologic.

We have the perfect sized fridge that sits b'tween the rigs and holds 44 beers(yes it was tested). So all I need to do is cut a hole in the screen for the Pizza Man, cuz the colostomy bags have been pre-ordered!

water + aspirin for the migranes of "to much time in front of a monitor sindrome"

Re: hmmmmm

Originally posted by kilword
i work at compusa.....we sell bawls...THATS IT!
im gonna buy the whole pallet of cases of bawls......lock my door....order roundtable and tell them to walk around my house and bring it to my window......i think that would be in line

HELL YEAH!!!! That's exactly what I'm going to do. I'll have loads of Bawls and mebbe some chip or sumthing. But I'll definitely have a huge load of Bawls.

I'll probably eat from now till the 30th, then make a press conference about how I'm hoping to fast for 44 days. The best part of the plan is....

I'll get my mates round to watch, and have it televised by BSkyB!

Oh no, that's being done already isn't it? Damn that Blaine chap!

i don't usually eat while gaming, but reading this thread has made me hungry and i think i might consider snacking while gaming in the future (hl2) :D

chips and salsa with a cup of coffee.....mmmmmmmm

I probably will take a 33cl coke the first time i play HL2. And maybe some 'Estrella, sourcream and onion' chip if i have money for that when i pick up HL2 from the post office. (food store next to it)

3 liters of lemonade (the toilet is 3 meters away from me) some mars/kitkat bars and some paprika chips... simple

12 packs of Haribo Sour mix gum sweets........the chow mein sounds good, but would have to have sweet and sour chicken, bean sprouts and speacial fried rice with it......

...ARGGHH DAMN ALL OF YOU!!! I'm hungry now and I'm still at work!

:cheese:

Taz

I don´t will eat anything --- I will only PLAY (Maybe my friends will thing i am dead..but that is the way of life *g*)

Originally posted by SilentKilla
im going to buy a refridgerator, however you spell it, it would fit perfectly right beside my computer

see...what you need is your computer inside a refrigerator...then you can overclock it and have snacks...it's been done

Hmm, I remember starting a thread like this about a month ago, and all I did was get flamed for it?

preztle rods. I can eat them, but not have to hold them.... that way I can eat, and play.

Sweet Ice tea, I love that stuff. ^_^

Lets see...

Sprite, Cola, Doritos, skittles, and water.

mmmmm.....snacks.
oh wait
mmmmm.....half life 2.

Seriously it depends what sort of mood i'm in. If half life 2 arrives through my door in the morning, i'll spend all day at school boiling with frustration and probably just rush and play it as soon as I got home. If i'm a bit calmer, I might savor the moment, get some cans from the fridge, some crisps, maybe some chocolate. If i'm really laid back I might go to the shops for snacks. Naaahhh, no ones that laid back when HL2 is in their hands!

hmm.. well i work full time. (just starting nxt week.)

but i have set my hours to finish early and have Friday and sunday off.

lol this is just because of playing hl2 and making levels for it! LOL.

snacks...well it would have to be the pretcels, coke... big bag of crisps..prob caffine as well. o and a phone to call in sick ;)

Hmm... I'll have a bottle of ice cold water/Sprite, and to eat... I don't really eat while playing games. If I get hungry I'll just make a sandwich or grab a snickers. But that would require pausing... damn.

Looks like I'll have to train a monkey butler to feed me or something.

Buttered mushrooms, two fried eggs, fried potatoes, fried tomato, side o' bacon, beans, piece o' toast, and a big glass o' water. Nothing like a good full English brekkie to get the juices going for HL2.

well, im gonna take the day off work. sleep in till noon then head down my local game store. when exiting my local game store i'll phone Domino's Pizza joint and order a large Ham & Pineapple pizza + a bottle of diet vanilla coke for collection in 10 mins. I will then scoff the pizza while hl2 installs :afro:

Coronas with lemon and a touch of salt, potato sticks, french bread pizzas, and more coronas.

For Jo5h:

I wouldn't recommend putting your computer in the fridge to facilitate overclocking: There's a little thing called condensation, and it won't play nice with your precious silicon.

How does water cooling work then? What does the water run over, or does it just run on the inside of the computer or what?
Don't know much about water cooling just seen a few pics of it.

btw: is WCing worth the money? I got 3k to splurge on some machine b4 the 30th...I'm thinking about buying a terminator.:borg:

snacks 4 me: Frosted Flakes in the morning and at night. Pizza during the day, Bawls for a buck a piece inbetween. :cheers:

WCing is something you get when you OC, if your gonna get a pre-built system, its not for you.

some DARING... i mean DARING and HARDCORE people do liquid nitrogen... wanna try that?

Originally posted by Maskirovka
see...what you need is your computer inside a refrigerator...then you can overclock it and have snacks...it's been done
I wouldn't have thought it would work (though I might be wrong). Fridges are not designed to cope with heat *sources*. You may well blow the compressor on the fridge :)

thousands of sour gummy worms!!!!!! ;)

The game's too sweet. Need sour! ;)

Back