Snow today, no trains, no work! POST SNOW PICS

The snow is finally starting to go here now. At long last! I'd love for the temperature to go up a bit but I doubt it will.
As far as I know Thursday will be snowy too, so it might not start to rise 'till the weekend.

Aha, just gone out in my car, which is front-wheel drive, put my foot down to pull out of my parking space outside my house and the wheels just spun and I wasnt going anywhere.

Braking on this ***t is also a barrel of laughs seasoned with a hint of underwear changing.

Pull off in second and hit third to reduce wheel spin. Slow down using first gear and play with your clutch.

Driving in the snow is quite good fun if you can control your car.

I hope it doesn't snow here again. It's just started to clear up today but I have wednesdays off so it makes no difference. I'm going to be pretty pissed if I can't get into college tomorrow.

This is too awesome.

p030108154604yu7.jpg

Sun's sappin' mah dispenser!

(Not made by me, made by a friend.)

i love the way it bends ever so slightly to the left and has Engy blood infront of it.

Give the guy some credit, I'm sure he was having fun in the snow, not creating a masterpeice to be shown worldwide.

Give the guy some credit, I'm sure he was having fun in the snow, not creating a masterpeice to be shown worldwide.

i wasnt being sarcastic. i'm serious. its fantastic. its hilarious.
it did sound sarcastic. sorry. i'm not being sarcastic!

The snow's decent over here in Wolverhampton, but school's staying open apparently due to ofsted inspection. Pff cheap ****s.

Where abouts in Wolves you at? Snows pretty shit here in Perton.

I suppose Brits should get used to this, we're gonna get an Iceage soon so, wrap up.

Its 50 degrees here in Florida. :cool:

Are you bragging? Because 50 degrees is just uncomfortable, and these people have snow to back up their low temperatures.

I'm guessing we probably won't get any snow around here for the rest of the year.

A shop that sells... tea. You know, a tea shop. Have you never ventured out of the city and been to a tea shop before?

How much snow did you guys over in the UK get?

I'm asking so that I can flex my huge Canadian muscles and show how much snow we're currently putting up with.

6" was enough to break the trains and trams near where I live - 2 days off work :)

There was alot more up north - apparently one place got 8'!?

But yeah, our snow probably isn't as cold or as deadly as yours :p

I'm confident in saying we have at least three feet (36") of snow on the ground right now. The snow banks are so, so high. There's just no where to put the snow anymore.

Obviously I understand 6" is catastrophic for you guys though. If you don't normally get it, you don't have the infrastructure, planning, etc. in place to deal with it. Most of us Canadians are still wusses when it comes to snow, really.

for the love of god

it's still snowing here

and there's a ****ing ice cream van making the rounds

what is wrong with this country

all the snow is melting here, and its like 45 out....i love it. at the end of the week it'll be bitter cold again but i'm happy with the warm spell this weekend

It's f*cking snowing here AGAIN!!! I'm getting f*cking sick of this weather now!!! :angry: :angry:

My brother made a snowman and sent me this picture:

snowmannightvn8.jpg

And in Brighton, things look like this:

brightonsnowks5.jpg

Meanwhile, back in unitown, I was going to do a bunch of work and finish an essay. But then:

jp8vg6.jpg

And so:

34ildh1.jpg

Well, if not had any snow you'd enjoy it but we've had tons of the f*cking stuff and it's just getting tedious now. I just want the weather to warm up. My room's the coldest room in the house and I'm sick if being freezing cold every night.

Ask and ye shall receive.

P2040021.jpg

P2040020.jpg

snowmanny.jpg

This snow is great, its a crazy thing called winter and its awesome.

This is what it should be like every year, instead of that nasty dribbly wet couple of months between summer, icky nasty hot summer.

Edit: Also the snow is deeper now, that was pretty early on in the winteryness that crippled England. Poor poor England, never suspecting such weather at these lattitu...oh wait. :U

London lacks the handy snow ploughs which is the big problem (Snow is a fairly irregular thing in the south these days).

Fix'd for accuracy sake.

Asankeyew, my fingers were frozen through sticking those stones on it though, painfully cold.

Oddly my bedroom is also freezing or boiling dependant on the outside temperature, but for some reason what was unbearably freezing cold around Christmas is actually quite tolerable.

Maybe the snow is insulating the house or something I dunno but I'm quite comfortable at night and I can happily walk outside with nout but a hoody and some thin gloves, even though the temprature is reading as -8C.

Back