So...0 bugs yet!?

Locust

Spy
Reaction score
vALVE was supposed to have reached their cero bugs goal by now. Anyone know if they stuck to the deadline or are still fartin around?

good idea and report back dawg. i hope so that woudl be bad ass

11 DAYS TILL I MEET GABE!

So, the E-mailing is done. It will be but mere moments until they reply to my hilarious E-mail.

So, I bet youz guys five bucks that they reply within 20 minutes.

I emailed Gabe like a month ago. Still no reply. Of course then again, it was sort of astupid question..he probably deleted it.. :O

what bullsquid, you trying to steal my spotlight! Come on, bring it punk!

Why doesn't Cliffe react to these kind of things. If he just made a thread with 'nothing's wrong; 0 bugs within 3 days' or something, we could just relax....

Oh well, if this deal doesn't fall though I can always play Doom III for a while.

abconners said:
what bullsquid, you trying to steal my spotlight! Come on, bring it punk!

lol i am, am i? hmm didnt even realize it myself...*shoves abconners off the giant stage of hl2.net forums* :p

abconners said:
So, I bet youz guys five bucks that they reply within 20 minutes.

Although it's probable you're running out of time :D

Xrenity said:
Why doesn't Cliffe react to these kind of things. If he just made a thread with 'nothing's wrong; 0 bugs within 3 days' or something, we could just relax....
It would be nice as silence is often interpreted as something bad. If they haven't got a gold-worthy version of the game next week i think they should start employing the iD phrase of "when it's done".

So how do you guys want your five bucks. I got a bowl of five dollar macaroni salad I could give you or a dog leash I paid five bucks for. Take your pick.

Look...i got an email from gabe, its legit i swear.

Guinny: gabe zero bugs yet?

gabe: yea its going gold in 3 minutes.

Who is the Guinny character? I question the authenticity of this E-mail.

guinny said:
Look...i got an email from gabe, its legit i swear.

Guinny: gabe zero bugs yet?

gabe: yea its going gold in 3 minutes.

That would be funny if I wasn't retarded. :\

if it was going gold in 3 minutes, they probly wouldnt be answering e-mails

Guinny funny, rhymes funny-guinny... guinny = funny, ahhh my pants.

Some_God said:
That would be funny if I wasn't retarded. :\

That sentence makes too much sense.

Quit bothering Gabe, he's got more important stuff to do.

*Gabe scratches his ass.

I knew it was true. Get word out to all other half life websites that half life 2 is delayed. Make haste my people, time is dwindling!

abconners said:
Who is the Guinny character? I question the authenticity of this E-mail.
I got confirmation!

You bet ya, DEFCON 1, I REPEAT, DEFCON 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 6:20 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Half-Life 2 gold?

I just read that half-life 2 is going gold very soon, is it accurate?

Is this just jibberish or is half life 2 really going to go gold?

Hi im gabe newell.....no....really......i swear.

we decided to just bag hl2, so hl3 will be gold in 45 seconds. have fun.

well, I'm convinced that this is not rubbish. I concur that half life 2 has gone gold. All we need is three more people to second my comment and we will have a rumor going.

callmer7432 said:
at least try to make it look genuine....
[sarcasm]yeah i was trying to fake it, better luck next time i guess :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:[/sarcasm]

Then there's this
http://www.halflifesource.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=9907
According to recent conversations we've had with Valve's Doug Lombardi, Half-Life 2 will be passed on to publisher Vivendi for final mastering and duplication within days for it's early August target. The official appearance will make store shelves sometime in mid to late September.
We're officially in early August.
0 bugs day has been reached (hopefully)
RC to Vivendi imminent (hopefully)!

All we need now is some confirmation. Remember how they said they were going to pre-load CS:Source on the 5th? Once we get official word, I will be able to sleep soundly at night.

Back