So after all this, is there a date for the game yet ?

Why are you arguing about how to say the date? That seems rather off topic to me.

lol year , stik to topic

That convo shuld be in the 'stupid Yanks' section of the forum :)

Im half canadian so theres no room for me to talk :)

Well we know that Doom 3 is going to be released in "summer" too, so I dont see why Gabe wouldnt release it in "summer" too, and see whos gonna come out on top.
And if HL2 does get delayed, it will hurt Gabe and Vavle, because people wont trust him anymore.

Will be delayed??? Do you guys really think so? if is that so, I'll start to get medieval on Valve :flame: Just for the record, here in Brazil we use day/month/year sa it sholud be! And yanks sux at soccer!!!

We suck at soccer? who cares, we're all gonna die eventually anyway.

Preorder this item today and it should ship on 07/02/2004

That is what it says on the Wal-Mart website.

Granted, it does say "SHOULD SHIP".

I'll let you guys judge how accurate that is.

I'm seeing HL2 coming out right after the SDK comes out in about a month.

You people will not believe that HL2 might come out in late June..but there is a possibility because of the release of the SDK in june.

Well...maybe next week valve might say somethin..now the E3 is over...they can concentrate more on HL2.

We may suck at soccer, but our ozone layer is still intact. Better stock up on SPF5000, kids.

Everybody who uses day/month probably also likes the metric system and communism. :D

I'm thinking it ships beginning of August. That gives them the rest of May and all of June to tweak and fix last-minute bugs, put more bandwidth on Steam, etc. They go gold around the 4th of July, everybody enjoys fireworks, and we spit nails until it ships.

What are you talking about ?? USA is 8th in the world in soccer, and Brazil arent that good anymore, just give it few years and Brazil will be lucky to be in the 1st 50 in the world.
Anyways, keep your off topic stuff to yourself, no one cares, this is about Half Life 2.

Dougy said:
No it wont.

its not going to take over 8 months to decide that theres enough aliens in this level and enough guns and ammo for the next.

Lol, keep dreaming.

im guessing mid july. I dont know but i just have a hunch.

GorgeousOrifice said:
We may suck at soccer, but our ozone layer is still intact. Better stock up on SPF5000, kids.

Everybody who uses day/month probably also likes the metric system and communism. :D

Communism suck and hard, but meters rulez the world! :afro: Ozone layer just suck at north and south poles, same stuff comes from USA and EU etc. and goes there.

I hope that HL2 comes out between july-august.

football/soccer both the same but different names. Uk here we're great at football hehe so im happy.

Saying that why the hell are you people talking about football/soccer in a hl2 forum?

I think the game will realistically release in july/august

Yeah, julyish sounds right.

This time round they really do sound like they are almost done, time to start planning my HL2 upgrade.

-I say late June/early July
-We use the date/month/year system
-We like the metric system, but not communism
-We may suck at soccer, but we're unbeatable at hockey!!

:cheers:

-Oh, and I'm from Canada

Hallucinogen said:
What are you talking about ?? USA is 8th in the world in soccer, and Brazil arent that good anymore, just give it few years and Brazil will be lucky to be in the 1st 50 in the world.

ehm just for the record, Brazil are current world cup holders and have held it more times then any other nation (5, I believe). but you're right that's totally off topic

Hallucinogen said:
Well we know that Doom 3 is going to be released in "summer" too, so I dont see why Gabe wouldnt release it in "summer" too, and see whos gonna come out on top.
And if HL2 does get delayed, it will hurt Gabe and Vavle, because people wont trust him anymore.
As if doom3 is any competition to hl2

And I dont really mind another delay if that would make the game even better. just give them valve boys a rest and let them deside when they think hl2 is ready for release. stop crying

EVIL said:
As if doom3 is any competition to hl2

I think there is mutch more Doom fans and ID fans then HL2 and VALVe fans so...Doom3 will be really competition for HL2. *Put some cash away for HL2*

Uh, yeah. There are millions of people waiting for Doom3. I know I am.

Back