So how much is Valve going to charge for HL2DM?

man it would suck if only ppl who got it off steam got it cuz then i'll be pissed off cuz i dont have credit card

I think there is about a 0% chance of them charging for this, it just wouldn't work.

why the **** would valve charge for deathmatch? they would piss off everyone, plus the netcode is already in the game.

NetWarriorDan said:
They will charge two squirrels.

Damn.... I only have one squirrel... anyone wanna loan me another squirrel so i can get HL2 DM? LMAO

Hyperion2010 said:
nothing....
they are loyal to their fans dude!

I sure hope so, after paying 85 bucks for a crappy collectors edition, where all the "collector" stuff is on ebay because it sucks.

all they ask in payment is your appreciation of their hard work...

and your soul..

Cult member: Can I interest you in our free weekend session?
Homer: When is this weekend?
Cult member: It's this weekend
Homer: Oh, I see... and how much is this free weekend?
Cult member: Er... it's free
Homer: Uh huh, and when is this weekend?
Cult member: It's this weekend
Homer: And how much are you charging for this free weekend [gets dragged away by
Bart], it's free right?

If they charge for DoD source, why couldn't they charge for DM?
I dunno. I doubt they will. : \

Hush, stop it ... close the topic.
Don't even give them ideas! :-D

Gabe is about as likely to charge for HL2DM as he is to hold a press conference at which he simultaneously tears off his shirt to reveal several swatika tattoos and chokes two kittens while screaming "Satan is my Lord!".

$0.00 +6.25% tax

Anyway, I got gold so I will get it for free even if they charge most likely.

They won't charge anything for it, for the fact it's named Half life 2 DM. If they were to charge it would be named completely different. And it's a MP addition.

shoman24v said:
Anyone know?? I bet anything they will charge us!
I'll bet you your soul. Or your computer. THey're both the same to me.

If they charged for it people would just wait for someone to create a DM mod using the SDK and not pay for the Valve one.

well i already paid 115 buck cnd for the game so if they said we had to pay for dm ,i would take me game back to wal-mart and get a refund.

Back