So, I just came back from Japan.....

ya too bad it'll be North Korea OWNED South Korea in no holds barred fight to the finish ..I place my moneys on red

Over my dead body.

Although that seems likely....... D:

Everyone knows that South Korea is just propped up by the United States, same as Israel.

What the hell? You're like the Northern puppets telling us that we're the puppets. :rolling:

---------------------------On topic-------------------------
Less politics more school girls.

Was it windy? It was windy, right? Come on man, don't ruin my dreams here.

Pantsu? PANTSU?! ;( ;(

It was windy yes, but :(

The skirts aren't that short outside of Tokyo; the unifroms seem to get shorter when you get closer to the capital.

But still short. :D

*gust of wind*
IYYYAAAAAAAAAA!!!~
Please tell me you witnessed this at least once.

:(

Maybe I'm just boring (shut up vegeta), but I never really got off on the idea of school girl uniforms. They don't have that appeal to me. Not when school girls wear them, because they're way too immature for me, and not when you see adult women dressed up in them, because they look ridiculous.

There's many outfits a woman can be wearing that would get a rise out of me, but school girl uniforms aren't one of them. :eek:

Well for me, schoolgirls have to be wearing schoolgirl uniforms to get the maximum effect. ;)

ITT: Schoolgirls :p

I've heard that Japan is really unfriendly to tourists.

Well, from what I've seen, the shops love tourists (save for that shop with the sign "NO AMERICANS, NO FOREIGN" ), but some people on the streets seem to leer at the "chosenjin" trespassing their lands. Especially the younger and the ones with the... wild hairstyles.

I don't know though; it may be that we hadn't gone to many places in Japan, and that a large part of the places we went were meant for tourists, but I didn't see any direct unfriendlyness towards us.

Well not everyone. I've had mixed experiences to say the least. The best being free rides on the Shinkansen. During peak hours the majority of obvious foreigners will simply be waved on. It's assumed you have a pass. I did have one but it had run out near the end of my trip it cost me something like $600 for unlimited usage for so many weeks.

There are many instances where I'll simply ignore the different rule set of manners that the Japanese have. Usually it's shrugged off rather quickly "Just another foreigner." so all is well at the end of the day.

Less politics more school girls.

As entertaining as a sight it is I'd still probably spend more hours lurking around this building among others;

22031995913aec175545obn0.jpg

In Japan I remember driving on roads that were quite literally as wide as sidewalks.

Back