so i was lookin around right

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

and it was right after I whatched a full screen steam hl-2 video and I dropped a quarter on the ground and im like damn what a crappy phisics engine i bet it will get flamed alot..... and then I looked around and was like wow little to no shader use blocky graphics on anti aliasing life needs a patch or two source looks much nicer

yeh, god has been pretty slow on the patching recently, i mean he needs to release 1.01 otherwise support will crumble

Originally posted by alb1221
and it was right after I whatched a full screen steam hl-2 video and I dropped a quarter on the ground and im like damn what a crappy phisics engine i bet it will get flamed alot..... and then I looked around and was like wow little to no shader use blocky graphics on anti aliasing life needs a patch or two source looks much nicer

No matter how hard I look at that it just refuses to make sense.

okay so they took away the edit feature and now my posts are all crap :bonce:

yea...like the edit feature could save them

Abom|nation is contacting the admin(s).
Btw, sorry, Zdub for that flamewar yestarday.
No hard feelings right?

Abom|nation is contacting the admin(s).
Btw, sorry, Zdub for that flamewar last time.
No hard feelings right?

I am usually examining my environment, how shadows react to different things, how the physics work, so it can give me a good idea of what people expect from "natural" lighting.

how can the physics engine of life suck if it itself is what all physics engines are built upon?

once I had some serious clipping issues with this babe from school it got me exited

whats this guy talking about??? Do you mean you think the graphics and physics in HL2 suck??? or are you trying to make real life into video game form>??? g/.sdgjk bSdhf?E/f/???

nice thread... so you mean, you played HL2 in a dream and it sucked because you were wevvy tired and could hardly keep your eyes open... then when you wake up, you post here and try to predict what it's gonna be like basing it off your subsconscious.. err, at least that's how I interpreted it :p

Originally posted by crabcakes66
He was talking about "gods" game engine.....
what's that have to do with HL2?

hey, I understand if he's just trying to keep these boards alive; ever since the forums first went down, they've been going downhill it seems

Dood same thing happened to me, my speaker fell on the floor and I was like, wtf...it didn't react properly to the world, and then I saw this statue and it was like fuxed out of porportion so I e-mailed a letter to god and asked when these problems would be fixed but he just said "No comment" so I made 2000 threads on world-life.net and everybody was like wtf we don't know when the patch will be out so I just settled on some media when god came on the forums and announced that the patch would be avaliable for download later today but it never was so now i'm really pissed off at god for this shit, then I was testing out water physics ver.2 and it was working all properly until I dropped a box in the bouancy was fuxxored so I e-mailed god again and he still said no comment so I punched my screen and it fuxing hurt.

supposedly the patch ot delayed after god's (ganish,allah,buddah,etc..) publishing company felt they weren't going to be ready in time. expect it around christmas.

Sure, Source's physics are nice compared to reality. But when you pour yourself a glass of water in the real world, you'll be glad that God took the time to implement real-time CFD. Try to do the same with Source, and you'll get, well, water that keeps its shape, yet allows things to float in it, and is impossible to drink. :)

lolz nw909, forget who, may have been gamespot, they rated real life game v1.0 like 9.6; it can be damn frustrating sometimes, and you hardly get any updates, and most of the time gotta figure stuff out by yourself; also, I read up on the weird laws, they say baby/mini games like Postal 2 have been banned in several countries... im like wtf, at least they get patches, so it should be legal, it's good for the influence, you can actually learn something about marketing; but then again, you don't choose your character in real life, and whether or not you want to live is not an option unless you do suicide, but that's usually illegal...
need a fix for that bug too

you know if you look at the edge of your finger really closely, you can see some un anti-aliased edges.

/me superglues a bunch of quarters to the ground

/me waits for someone to guess what movie thats from

(Ill give you guys a hint if you dont get it right away)

Originally posted by Peks
you know if you look at the edge of your finger really closely, you can see some un anti-aliased edges.

I bet your mom has a really high poly count. BONG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back