So... if the Combine decided the HL universe wasn't a good one to attack...

Reaction score
And attacked the Deus Ex universe, right after after the end of part 2, circa 2070's... What would happen?

*spoilers*

Lets say the JC Denton ending happened...

Everyone is biomodified and can do things like run fast, turn invisible, block missiles, put up energy shields, control the weather, etc...

Laser beam technology is also widespread at the end too...

Plus, you have tons of huge robots that shoot lasers, missiles, etc.

Then you have strange biomodified soldiers that explode poison if killed... Modified human/cyborgs who explode if killed... And creatures that were once human but are now fully robotic...

So... Who'd win?

Thing is, player versus player has always intrigued me... I'd love to see games that actually involve entire races from different games in new scenarios in other games.

Depends on what the combine got. I doubt we've seen everything that the combine can trow at us. plus the combine can transport citadels right into city's thus catching everyone by suprise

This kind of argument is just as stupid as 'Who would win, Picard or Kirk?'

The combine would totally rape the Deus Ex universe, due to shear numbers and tactical prowess. Also, the controllers are pshycic. That means that they HAVE to win.

Man, why did someone have to remind of Deus Ex. Best Game Of All Time.

Man the day Deus Ex 3 gets announced, ill shit my self.

the xenians planet had houndeyes, huge guys who had natural armor and could shoot bees out of their hands, guys that could shoot electricity, giant manta ray spaceships, and possibly even more than one nihilanth. yet they still got raped.

now the original xen planet vs deus ex, that would be a fight.

plus the combine can transport citadels right into city's thus catching everyone by suprise
I think a good part of the story would be Kliener trying to develop an anti portal shield device that would prevent combine from doing such things.

I think a good part of the story would be Kliener trying to develop an anti portal shield device that would prevent combine from doing such things.

What do you think that missile is for? >_>

To blow the crap out of Lamarr, who Kleiner is bored with.

Rofl, what if they attacked Azeroth?

*pictures billions of WoW games suddenly confronting a new Raid Dungeon: Combine Citidel 001*

Mmmm... mix & match universes...

I remember a similar 'Covenant vs. Combine' discussion a while back - didn't end well :p

I had a dream kinda like this once...To make it short, picture Half-Life 2, Halo, Gears of War, Resistance: Fall of Man, Starship Troopers, Doom, Quake, a few other universes I can't remember, and Area-51 all happening on Earth, at the time of the events of HL2, Episode 1, and beyond.

Long story short, Combine raped the other universes at first, but in the end, the Combine got completely ass raped.

Most ****ing awesome dream EVAR.

I want to do more cramming the Combine into random universes.

Warning: Anus has detected an unrestricted error. Anus will now crash. If this is your first time viewing this error message, please reboot your system.

Errorcode 0000000x0200000000000x.

off topic: I miss Deus Ex. I wish I could take the initiative and make Deus Ex 3.
on topic: It'd be an interesting fight imo. If everyone had the power of JC Denton such as the Denton ending of DX:IW (I HATED THAT GAME, GNARG)
the humans would put up a pretty good fight. (Ballistic protection augs, cloaking, infinite possibilities with nanotechnology..)

Well if one man (Freeman duh) can beat the s*it out of combine then no doubt Denton and all the other badass mofos in Deus Ex universe would annihilate combine.

At least it's a better hypothetical situation than 'Combine vs. Umbrella Corporation'. But... We don't know the extent of the full Combine forces. What Gordon has been fighting is just a garrison of sorts, left behind by the main super-force.

Now some guy willl probably make a crossover fanfic exploring this hypothesis in the fullness of time... ;)

The Combine would still wipe the floor with us even in the DX time period, but I suspect the nanotechnology would have far-flung consequences, considering that the Combine doesn't seem to have much (or any) molecular-reshuffling tech- in much the same way that they desire mankind's far more efficient teleportation methods, they'd want their share of nanites :imu:

Depends on what the combine got. I doubt we've seen everything that the combine can trow at us. plus the combine can transport citadels right into city's thus catching everyone by suprise

We could be knowing their coming and dig bigholes in the city. :D

Well, in the beginning of DX2, even the terrorists have that nanotech bomb they use to completely obliterate Chicago (Was it Chicago? Or Seatlle? Something like that). I reckon something like that would at least take the Combine by surprise when they start trying to shove citadels through portals.

Combines attack Duke Nukem: Source!

Attachments

• HL2Combinepolice.jpg
    HL2Combinepolice.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 245
Combine vs Starcraft Universe.

Theres a good one.

Back