so,I'm finally gonna get to play

C

Cavalry

well,I signed up for XBOX live,and am now goin to play all my compatible games
any TF2 tips?
I've been excited to play this forever!

If you're completely new, check out Daedalus' TF2 tips on the Spy and Pyro.

Damnit Crispy! Beat me to it. Yes, Daedalus' videos are very helpful and made me a better pyro guy.

Another tip is be a class that aren't already being used by other people. If there are 2 engineers, don't be one.

In the end, just have some fun! Wish I had a 360 to still play TF2 (roommate had it and I moved out).

I saw many scouts,they weren't too bad,my major problem is the Heavy's
My favorite must be the Sniper,then Heavy,Pyro

Have fun. I've never seen cheaters and people are generally really cool. If you use teamwork, as in, someone is coordinating everyone's efforts and everyone works together, you'll usually win even if the plan is no ball of fire..

I simply cannot imagine myself playing TF2 reasonably well using a controller. :|

Why did you get it for the 360 again?

I played EP2 on xbox pad on mah PC- FAIL

Who cares if he's got the 360 version, stop having a go at him :dozey:

You should probably start with the soldier Bowsniper, hes pretty easy to get the hang of.

I started with the heavy,but tested each character,the soldier is one of the easiest to play as,but he's still no sniper
also.teamwork is tough on 360,nobody seems to have/use headsets
I hate playing games on the PC,thats why I got the OB on 360,plus my PC probably can't handle the graphics and such,it failed while playing the Halo demo,so,I no longer play PC games

Hey bow snpier i also got the 360 version and the scout is the easiest person to control with a controller :) i play scout the most on 2fort and switch to heavy and engineer a bunch the only thing that sucks is you only can get 8 vs 8 matches :( oh yeah the reason i got the 360 version is im better at console games online and my comp cant handle the graphics because of vista :p

Back