So, is everyone still playing World of Warcraft?

I refuse to buy it. Played it at a friends house and it was funner than hell (I now am Tredielaul, the Level Five Human Warrior) also watched him play (he's higher level) and I want to get it but I will NOT.

Ennui said:
I refuse to buy it. Played it at a friends house and it was funner than hell (I now am Tredielaul, the Level Five Human Warrior) also watched him play (he's higher level) and I want to get it but I will NOT.
oh ok..........thats a really good reason NOT to get the game.....What are you smoking?

Sparta said:
oh ok..........thats a really good reason NOT to get the game.....What are you smoking?
Probally doesnt want to get hooked on it, like so many have... including me.

Ennui said:
I'm in the same position as you. The moment I logged on to my account, my soul would be sucked straight through my cable modem and delivered to the satanic cult division of Blizzard. They're harvesting souls, you know - I hear Diablo III is going to be awesome.

Luckily, there's Guild Wars - great game, and you can still have a life at the same time. Not that I have one or anything... :E

I had it... lvl 20 mage. Game got boring, I've had atleast 20 lvl 20 characters from the time I started (Near when it came out) to the time I quit. It just got boring, not enough skills, I was ready to strangle the gamebox for getting another "Kill 20 Bandits", or, worse "Kill 20 Bandits and Collect 10 Headbands" (I can't remember the exact name of the quest, or what it was, but it was like, kill 15 of one type of bandits, then 15 of other" It got boring competing with others to get that last kill. And the big, but most stupid kill of the game for me was Teleportation, I only played to get that spell then they add components that cost 10 silvers. Tradeskills weren't worth the work... Half my time was getting engineer up, just to get up to lvl 300, or something like that and make some pets. I also never saw multiclassing, which usually keeps me gaming on MMORPGs. Just wasn't the game for me, maybe Guildwars will be.

I want to try Guild Wars, a friend was going to let me play it, though, he decided not to. I'll try nagging him more.

Remeber, just my 2 cents

Back