So it's a hoax, let's get over it and WORK ON THE SECOND TEST!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why, but this kind of stuff intrigues me. Before I leave for my hockey game I think I'll start downloading the Ravenholm and Tentaments videos to help you guys out. IM me at Clappo the Ninja if there's anything else you want me to help with.

Out of curiosity, has anyone tried cross-referencing this against the second set of whiteboard images? You know, the ones with Alf and Senior Citizen Gordon? EDIT: Guess so.

SMT said:
Out of curiosity, has anyone tried cross-referencing this against the second set of whiteboard images? You know, the ones with Alf and Senior Citizen Gordon?

read the sticky, man!!!!

I watched the bleeping IRC channel for 4 hours last night. They tried everything. :)

nova, in latin and most romance languages, means new. So its new road? also, maybe gabe gave us a hint with his name. Maybe the name is Gaben?

I've typed "нова проспект" into google and clicked "I'm feeling lucky" and it gives me a file...hmmmmm.

On the whiteboard, it says "Odessa" which is a city on Southern Ukraine and has access to the black sea, a very possible location for HL2. "нова проспект" could be in Odessa.

very real. But how is that going to help us? Dont do im feeling lucky, search overall

I think Prospekt is meant to be translated into english. It seems to make a lot of sense "Prospectus- A document describing the chief features of something, such as a business, an educational program, or especially a stock offering or mutual fund, for prospective buyers, investors, or participants"

A document describing HL2 for the prospective buyers and participants.

Novelty-Something new and unusual; an innovation.
(Nova)
A new component of HL2? Maybe talking about MP?

There's a concept art I'm sure entitled "Nova Prospekt" the actual place, not a sign to it.

Nova=New
this might mean that there is a new prospect in HL-2 that is new and mind blowing

Could someone help me out?
That pic from the g-man that started all this...
From which movie is that pic? its not from intro.
I know ive seen it before in a movie cuz i was wondering what all the strange moving objects in the back were (i think its the inside of the citadel)

CombineSoldier said:
Nova=New
this might mean that there is a new prospect in HL-2 that is new and mind blowing

Or maybe it's just a location in HL2, concluded via the sign in the train station that says "Nova Prospekt".

Honestly, I don't think we're going to get anywhere until the next preload.

link84 said:
How do I open my preload in GCF 1.1.5 My steam is closed and it still says memory map error.

to open the file steam must be closed and you need to browse for it using windows explorer, dont open it using the dialog in gcf scape

Are you sure this test isnt something just to keep us occupied while tey finish of hl2 ?
It might not even have an ending. Although im probably wrong, the other option ( as many people have said) is to wait until second pre-load.

the one with the things flying past, im pretty sure it is. + its the only other one with the GMAN

Guys you gotta be kidding me.....you all get very excited because you found an image of Mr Gman??

Just laughable....

I just watched psyche, g-man and intro 2 times (each one of them) and its not in those so i am still looking for the right movie

I only have the bink versions of all the movies. are there different versions of each movie?

maybe the train in that picture is the one with gordan :p

EDIT: no, no diffrent versons

callmer7432 said:
to open the file steam must be closed and you need to browse for it using windows explorer, dont open it using the dialog in gcf scape

Doesnt work

What about all that crap at the end of the first E3 expo. There was a lot of writing that streamed by and maybe there is a word or website in that....

Isnt that the psyche movie you r talking about?

EDIT: damn you beat me to it :p

Yes: after it tells what happens to gordan in HL2, then there is another flash of text. Nobodys looked at this

EDIT: your edit beat mine :cheers:

I dont get why no-one is looking at the movie the pic is from...
Couldnt it be that the things he sais at that very moment, the moment the pic is from, hold some more clues?

For some reason i cant find it anymore oO
I dont seem to have the movie anymore which is rather impossible since i have all binks and those are the only ones out there right? :/

DaFreak said:
I dont get why no-one is looking at the movie the pic is from...
Couldnt it be that the things he sais at that very moment, the moment the pic is from, hold some more clues?

For some reason i cant find it anymore oO
I dont seem to have the movie anymore which is rather impossible since i have all binks and those are the only ones out there right? :/

We're not looking at anything because we've already tried to figure this thing out. We did it last night for hours, and we got nothing.

we can still try. im not good at decoding so im looking at through logical eyes. WE need both sides: logical and not

Under observation. Galvanic activation with seve
cidence of seizure and muscular catonia, recor
titration of 30 ml sample, sustained alpha activit
reeman, Gordon: increased activity in neural iso
no response. Subject to availability and urgency
* unknown vector at this time. Requirements of
eyond current threshold for amgydalic supressi
ark energy remnants in the simulation until basa
evaluation despite objections of caretakers give

* = the half life A greek physic symbol thing :)

you mean this? this is the text that appears in the psyche video

Maybe I missed it, but did anyone think of the whiteboard pics from the latest visit to Valve? Nova and Prospekt were mentioned on one of the whiteboard pics.

seinfeldrules said:
How can you pause binks, if at all?

dunno if you can i just made a screenshot when the text appeared and pasted it in paint.

No, there is text after this that flash past then you see one more thing then the g-man. I could make out words, but i couldent see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back