So nervous...

ShinRa

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Well, idk if any of you Europeans will be able to understand this, but for all Americans, I'm shit scared. Junior year is coming up, meaning SAT II's and college decisions and stuff. Thing is, my overall average of my past two years of highschool is 82. If I don't pull up this year, and do good on the SAT II's, will colleges still want me? I do alot of extra curricular activities but idk how much that helps. Can anyone give me any info about the SAT II's and junior year and colleges and stuff like that? Because I'm clueless and a nervous wreck.;(

SAT II's = killaz

I got 1400 on the SAT 1, 96 average but did terribly on all the SAT II's. Might want to save your money and not take them at all.

i had that last year. but with AP classes which were supposedly super hard.

i went thru the year super easy no homework. never did a thing in class got all A's and B's. Sat's were easy to. DOnt worry.

See you guys are smart though. I'm just the average student, taking regular college prep courses. :(

if you live in NJ, go to lame assed rutgers like i am bout to go. Even w/ my good grades i got into that crap not princeton.

Heh. Rutgers, do me a favor and look out for a guy named Jason Gonzalez. Good friend of mine going there this week to start his classes. :) I was hoping for Ramapo College actually. If not, Rutgers will do. :)

Heh. A little tight on money, and I don't want my mom to bust her ass (no dad) off just for me, so I really need to do good this year.

Originally posted by guinny
See you guys are smart though. I'm just the average student, taking regular college prep courses. :(

Come to Canada. No SAT's and colleges take pretty much anyone.

After two years in college, apply to the University of yoru choice.

gpa > 3.0 = admittance.

Oh yeah, and females, on average, outnumber males in Canadian universities.

Originally posted by ductonius

gpa > 3.0 = admittance.

Ah yes, good ol' no SAT's

Wow guys really supportive, thanks. :dozey:

do u have any idea how bad that is? its 82. a perfect score is 100. so that makes my gpa somewhere around 3.0, which is pretty bad.

alright, well your american ways are different, i still say tone your smart down a bit. 82 is high ok!?

82/100 = AVERAGE.

Ramapo College (place I want to go, with some type of scholarship) =

90/100 or somewhere in that range.

Hahah, no, it means that he is smart. and he should tone it down a bit. yeah thats right. im goin to come to your house nw, i know where you live!

Well one thing is for sure; When Half-Life 2 gets out your grades will go down! (Applies to all of us who go to school i guess)

Originally posted by ductonius

gpa > 3.0 = admittance.

Man what uni you going to? At mine, UNB, its 2.0 GPA not 3.0 ;)

Do your best in school and go to the best college you get accepted to because that's probably where you belong ;)

Originally posted by guinny
do u have any idea how bad that is? its 82. a perfect score is 100. so that makes my gpa somewhere around 3.0, which is pretty bad.

dear sweet goodness please say hes joking...

I think my GPA was like .9 when i dropped out of highschool :p

Got my GED....and got a job.

Back