So that new Eminem album....

FrostedxB

Tank
Reaction score
Anyone listen to it yet?

Honestly, I haven't given every song a chance (ones with Lil Wayne and Rihanna since they suck on their own.) but there are some good tracks. I've been listening to Not Afraid and its probably one of my favorite Eminem songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s

Marshall Mathers LP is where it's at, this new one just sounds way too whiny like the last few.

Marshall looks like an airbrushed asshole in that video.

Eminem comes off as a whiny bitch in this new album, having a hard time deciding if it's better than his last. I actually like that lil wayne song on there the most mainly because if reminds of night at the roxbury. But this album is nothing compared to his older stuff, seems like each new album he puts out gets ever so worse.

I like it quite a bit, great workout music. There's a couple songs that are genuinely well produced and worth several listens, as well.

obligatory "at least no more accents" comment

Eminem comes off as a whiny bitch in this new album, having a hard time deciding if it's better than his last. I actually like that lil wayne song on there the most mainly because if reminds of night at the roxbury. But this album is nothing compared to his older stuff, seems like each new album he puts out gets ever so worse.

He is sampling Haddaway's "What is Love" -- the song from the Night at the Roxbury (SNL skit/movie) soundtrack.

Not really digging it. Feels like he's retreading old ground here. There's only so much angst and whining a man can make his career out of. He was king 10 years ago, his hiatus lasted too long and his comeback came too late. Too bad, he's the only rapper I've ever liked.

Eminem's early mixtape and Tim Westwood freestyles are all I really bother listening to - I try to pretend that nothing of his exists after The Eminem Show.

I heard one of his songs on the radio and it just sounds like every other pop song, except it had his weird ass voice.

Don't shit on him, he's just upset about losing his finger in Mordor.

holy shit, mother****er goes super saiyan at the end of the video

He sounds like a little bitch now since his 'near death incident' which was his own doing.

Back