So who has CoD?

Originally posted by creationist
He says, "DUDE STFU I KNOW HOW TO PLAY"

Your friend says STFU instead of shut the **** up? How often do they stay on internet forums??? lol jk

"Your friend says STFU instead of shut the **** up? How often do they stay on internet forums," said the man on the internet forum.. :p

Originally posted by Vanthem
"Your friend says STFU instead of shut the **** up? How often do they stay on internet forums," said the man on the internet forum.. :p

INDEeD!!1! but dont you mean the bizaroo man from the internet forum!!!????

Still got 10 days before I can get it in the UK! ;( The demo's were amazing so I've got to get this game.

JUST a MoH clone?!

Look at your team....jsut chill and watch them fight is worth the 50$ on it's own.

COD is not graphically mind blowing super blalababa bumpmapping, doom3 shadow...etc but its gameply, storyline, action seq, and the overall experience you get for playing in ww2 time worth the £35.

Well your teamates won't fight for you. All of the scenes in the demo are scripted. Sometimes the battle just waits for you. But, that adds quality to the game, and I love it.

action seq. (its called)

its similar to MOH.

MOH2 will kik ass both in graphics and story.

i was reading a dev diary and they said they went "script crazy" on this game. lately people have been all about unscripted fighting bla bla bla, but really, if its fun, who cares whether it is scripted?

The little kiddies that scream SCRIPT about the hl2 traptown map THATS who!

I got it from gamers house. its a locol game shop that crazy high prices for games. but they always have them when they 1st come out. :)

Just talked to GameStop and they got 3 copies in about 20 minutes ago. I will pick it up after work.

Alright it is in at EB today. I am going in a few minutes.

Any of you that will have the game today, we should arrange some kind of HL2.net forum meet. Just pick a time and I will be happy to go.

i was reading a dev diary and they said they went "script crazy" on this game. lately people have been all about unscripted fighting bla bla bla, but really, if its fun, who cares whether it is scripted?

heh yeah, and atleast COD the demo is fun, just because its scripted doesn't mean I can beat it the second time.. which I didn't, did first time, died the second, died the third, died the fourth.. sixth attempt I beat it again. Didn't much care while I was playing it that it was scripted or not. It was a fun demo and looking forward to the full game now, not to mention it ran really nicely for me which I didn't expect to happen

a meet for what?
Not like a real meet. Simply get all the members of this forum that have them game and meet up in a server for a game.

Just got my copy...Going to start playing...

P.S. I am going to start a dedicated public server soon.

I've been playing it all day, and I thought it was the best thing I've played in over a year at least a year.
I hit Stalingrad at about 7:00.
I'm still sitting here agape.

Originally posted by Direwolf
I hit Stalingrad at about 7:00.
I'm still sitting here agape.

I so badly want this game. Have to wait GRRR

Got mine and i got FFXI so not too bad of a day! (except i was harrassed by the cops :flame: )

www.tdr-px.com We are working hard on getting a true dedicated server up & running on our server box. Should be happening within 24 hours from now (this includes web-based config software for clients, etc, not simply some home pc with a dedicated server going).

As for the game, it really has some amazing action & visuals going for it. Multiplayer maps have fast fps, large sizes for the most part, and great textures/etc. This will definately be the game to which our clan migrates.

ARGH, OK STOP BRAGGIN JUST CUZ YOU GOT THE GAME AND I DONT...lol..jk, but really, you are tempting me more and more to download the warezed version that is ALREADY available, lol...

bah, where did i put that link

Originally posted by Shakermaker
What happened?

Driving down the road and they pull me over for no damn reason and almost arrest me. They tried to say i stole the car but when they scanned my license they found out i wasnt the guy. Then they say im tryin to give them attitude and shit.:flame:

lol, i bet you were like "STUPID COPPERZ THIS IS MY RIDE, NOW BUGGER OFF!" or something to that effect...eh...im bored..sorry...CoD is almost done downloading... (yay for warez) i am going to buy it also though, i just dont want to wait for saturday to play the sp..

kthxbye

lol, i bet you were like "STUPID COPPERZ THIS IS MY RIDE, NOW BUGGER OFF!" or something to that effect...eh...im bored..sorry...CoD is almost done downloading... (yay for warez) i am going to buy it also though, i just dont want to wait for saturday to play the sp..

kthxbye

Yea it pisses me off they said it was reported stolen from a guy named "howard", they didnt even run my ****in license they were just like "ok get out of the car" then one of them went to run my license and it came up something entirely different then they tried to make some excuse to search the car, but luckly they didnt. O well guess thats what i get for...ah...umm DRIVIN DOWN THE ****IN ROAD. :flame:

Amazing, breathtaking. Im speechless.

Its a masterpiece, Im on 2nd lvl of brit campaign playing on hardened. This is my new favorite game, and im gonna remember this one.

I havnt even gotten to stalingrad yet.

I downloaded it to play the single player missions for now, till Best Buy gets their copies in, so I can buy it for the massive online multiplay.

Damn, the retailers in my country won't get it till next week, so i guess ill dowload it to get started with it untill it gets released here, sounds awsome! and i really loved the demos, they were masterpieces.

I wonder how much hl2 will sell in the first week?

It's nice to have NIC teammates that are neither incompitant nor god-like. I like the way the enemies don't have incredible aim, but their movements are so unpredictable that they're tough. CoD definitely has the best AI I've ever seen in a SP or MP game. Now if it would only stop crashing on my computer.

I will post some screens later. Last night I couldn' t the file size was too big.

Did your mom let you buy it? I'm surprised...

Originally posted by iamironsam
Go buy the retail version Bear, let me know if it still crashes.

I assume your having the whole crashing bug thingy relating to some ATI cards
(I had it too)

try disabling "vpu recover" in the advanced panel of your gfx options (right click on desktop click
properties>settings>advanced>VPU recover

then just uncheck it.

if that still doesnt fix it for you (it didnt for me)
... try putting AA on 2x (or above)

for some odd reason it works perfectly for me when I enable AA... but crashes if I dont.

(I just blast all settings full, and it runs fine)

Back