Some of my latest work

Dodo

Tank
Reaction score
Hey,
It's been ages since I posted anything here, thought I'd post some of my latest Photoshop stuff here. Crits & Feedback more then welcome! :p

149168_490642579047_532609047_7090188_3495643_n.jpg

62058_470584969047_532609047_6715288_8055801_n.jpg

31234_424839234047_532609047_5541465_5570391_n.jpg

Great work as always. I really love the first pic. You're a hell of an artist.

What is all this for? Just random drawings, or is it related to that mod project you were (are?) working on?

1st and 2nd pictures are god damn incredible.

Amazing work Dodo!

Looks great, Lost Hope art I assume? :p How is it going?

These are awesome, links to high res please?

The last one reminds me of Slipstream 5000. I approve.

Great stuff, I like the style, I'd strive for a similar one if I knew how to draw ;)

Got a website where we could see more of your stuff? I remember the sniper girl you posted some time ago.

Thanks guys :)
Great work as always. I really love the first pic. You're a hell of an artist.

What is all this for? Just random drawings, or is it related to that mod project you were (are?) working on?
The first and last one where random drawings, the second one is for Lost Hope.

Looks great, Lost Hope art I assume? :p How is it going?
Meh, I dont know, we're sitting on piles of unreleased media, but we lost our coder, had two ***holes as animators (lost those to thankfully). Victor, moved to work at a games company in Frankfurt. So production grinded to a halt a few months ago...

These are awesome, links to high res please?
I might print and sell some of these, so I cant show the high-res in order to keep the print exclusive, hope you understand :p

Great stuff, I like the style, I'd strive for a similar one if I knew how to draw ;)

Got a website where we could see more of your stuff? I remember the sniper girl you posted some time ago.
I've needed a website for years already, I'll post a link once I have one. But, no, i dont have one.

[video=vimeo;6461041]http://vimeo.com/6461041[/video]
(almost a year old, hardly my "latest" work :p)

10133_143509794047_532609047_3423041_5863275_n.jpg

I might print and sell some of these, so I cant show the high-res in order to keep the print exclusive, hope you understand :p
Aww come on. Say you print one of these at like 8"x6" (a dang small print) at 300dpi (minimum printing quality)... That's a resolution of 2400x1800. Well beyond what I'm asking for. Surely you can give something better than these puny things?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's common and safe to show your work in resolutions exceeding 1000 pixels in height/width. ;)

Nice. Great music in the video btw. Who is / are that? Made me think of UNCLE somehow.

All very excellent stuff. Have you ever done anything for major companies? Seems like you would rock at doing concept art.

Great stuff! I don't think I had ever seen your work.

All very excellent stuff. Have you ever done anything for major companies? Seems like you would rock at doing concept art.
I work as an 3D environment artist at Guerrilla Games... and no, i haven't done any professional 2D concept art. :p

Aw man, this artwork is awesome. I really like what you do with color and lighting in the environments. Hooray for environmental artists who like to draw! :)

those robots look awesome! I hope to see your work in a game someday <3

Ok fine, fine! Ill post my latest one slightly bigger :p

schets24_lowres-1.jpg

Brb, printing and selling! :p

Nice one, is it done or a WIP/speedpainting (I mean, you other work is more detailed)? Also, does she have a 2nd left arm?

Haha :D
She's got 4 arms (i dont know why) and its done, cant look at it for another second.

Back