Some of my models =)

Samio

Reaction score
I have most of my good models posted up on a little site I made (In my sig). I'll post my three favorites here.

:stare:

NHP22_02.jpg

mac11_02.jpg

G22_01.jpg

Well, shame. I was able to see the three you posted, and when I tried to view your site, you ran out of bandwidth. Though, the ones I saw looked fairly nice.

yeh not bad - fairly low on polygons around bends like the mac 10 steel butt and the middle part of the pistol scope is out of symmetry

mod work

Samio hello
looked at the site, nice work.
are you doing any work for any mods right now, as i know Weapons Factory 2 are in dire need of a modeler.
fancy doing some for us? :dork:

What kind of mods are being planned? Is there any way I could see what's been done so far? I've always wanted to join a nice modding team but I'm too scared that I'll be put with an unorganized team that I can't leave. If you guys are doing some cool interesting stuff I'd love to join. ;)

I've wanted to make a Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater jungle-based game using graphics similar to the original Metal Gear Solid for Playstation 1 on the original Half Life 1 engine... Although I don't really have the knowledge to create such a thing but it's always seemed like a nice idea. There aren't a whole lot of Metal Gear Solid mods for any games though.

To get back on topic, I love the models. My favourite of the bunch is the G22, which is very accurate and it would look really nice once it has been skinned. It's one of those guns that would be awesome in a game to use... Have you skinned these models yet? I'd be interested in seeing them skinned when you're finished with them. :)

nice models... but i dont like the render.

Back