Something HAS to be done about certain sprays!

*******, ahh, ye' old internet.

Just wait for Goat.cx sprays to start popping up.

If you considered going there, don't. Trust me. :x

ok i have been wondering this for the longest time...what exactly is going on in the ******* picture?? is she did or wtf? i can never figure it out. someone shed some light on this great topic (jk rofl). thanks. :D

As much as I would like to see a pic of a hot naked chick, I would not like to see a close up of some guys penis, so you cant have it both ways. So i must say unfortuanately, that I am against any sprays that show anything like we have been discussing or people nakes, including tits, sorry guys, I would be a hypocrite if I was ok with it.

OCybrManO said:
Valve needs to add a mute-like feature that lets you keep individual players' sprays from being shown.
THAT is a good idea!

could someone pls post this idea to valve:
in the player list you can see a tiny version of every players spray on the server you are on. and with a click you can disable his spray on your pc !

PLEASE!!!

Menace said:
ok i have been wondering this for the longest time...what exactly is going on in the ******* picture??
Its called an enema. Lets just hope she got paid well.

PointBlank said:
*******, ahh, ye' old internet.

Just wait for Goat.cx sprays to start popping up.

If you considered going there, don't. Trust me. :x

Could you tell me, without visual assistance what the content of the site is?

Haha that banning thing would work well. But then again, you would need to see little thumbnails of the pictures to see what to ban, eep. Kinda ruins the point if you NEVER want to see *******.

Or VALVe can just ban every picture spray with the name *******. I mean (to answer my own question), then someone could just edit the filename. hhmmm...

Three words, Boo fuking hoo...

Anyone who posts mutilations and rape, has got issues.. that neither you or i can solve.. we dont need more restrictions.. If the server doesnt like it they can post rules.. but that is for each individual server..There are thousands out there.. choose one where there isnt pron spray.. or dont play.

Back