SomethingAwful

Something awful is good about 1 in 5 days. 3 out of 5 days its not even worth a read.
Sometimes they just seem like assholes. Then again, sometimes its pure gold. Today its silver.

Hey doesnt valves best friend fragmaster work for somthing awfull? that was an interesting parody, but it only shows how bigger deal HL2 reviews have become in the online community. :D

i love scotch!!!!...and thats why i think i should get a copy in the mail to review...(dammit i want one now!)

Fragmaster knows one of the Something Awful writers...he doesn't really "work" there.

Fragmaster got such a undeserved bad rap in the community. That guy was 100% correct about everything.

that review was fake? thank god, the spoilers pissed me off. but i liked how he put some things. love teh somethingawful

Homer said:
Fragmaster got such a undeserved bad rap in the community. That guy was 100% correct about everything.

Agreed. Everyone bashed him because they thought he was being pessimistic and anti-Valve, when he in fact knew everything he was talking about.

You have to admit that his attitude was just a tad less than professional at times. His whole demeanor was along the lines of 'people should be giving a shit as to what I'm talking about'. Acted like he was an industry insider that deserved proper respect. WTF has he done?!? Wow, he wrote for PHL...what an accomplishment!

Although I was curious about the vague references he made to a certain Valve employee who he believed to be vile, dishonest, other unfavorable adjectives etc. People suspected it was Lombardi, but I don't know if we ever found out for sure. I wonder what exactly this mystery person did to offend him so much.

fragmaster used to write at something awful but stopped a few years ago
now he just has a little section "firemancomics" which i definitely recommend looking at.

Back