Sorry if this has been said before but lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never said anything like that. stop twisting my words just for an argument.
I never said we should be angry at people, but doesn't the idea of one group trying to wipe out another sicken you? We have to remember what happened, or we will not have learnt from it.
It is all in the past, but it is a piece of the past for which we must never forget the feelings associated with it.
I am not angry with the germans now, but i feel sickened by the ideas stood for before
Under your logic, we should forget the whole thing, and forgive hitler because it's a past event.
Forgive and forget hitler? are you serious?
Surely you don't feel that way?

I didn't twist it, just didn't understood right :)

Anyway, yes, forgetting history is not right thing to do. But in real life I had seen so many people who brought up their skin color just to accuse of me doing something. Well again, I had a friend, who was making race jokes about white people all the freaking time. It got annoying very fast. Now I made a race joke.. omfg, white guy made race joke about black guy. End of the world.

Now I don’t say all black people are like that, I am sure they are not. But all experience I had with them were always like that, so now I am careful what I am saying and that’s just ****ed up, frankly.

ok, its a misunderstandig.
totally agree with the double standards thing. it sucks.
surely your friend saw that you weren't being racist? I wish people looked at the menaings more, rather than just the words

There is no easy anwer to our situation but both groups (white and black) have very racist groups that continue to fan the flames for instance kkk, and black panthers... we shouldn't forgive and forget but the least we could all do is forvgive and move on...

perhaps perhaps perhaps.
sob story, obth parents killed at black mesa, her 'dad' finds her in rubble and takes her with him. his wife dies. gordon saves universe. the end!

When i think about it, i'd probably would be lol if Gordon had a 100% black female side-kick. A 100% black male as a side-kick wouldn't be strange but a black woman.. hm it's just doesnt fit in computer gaming. I don't know why. :)

I'm going to invite Chris Rock to this thread, he's excellent at discussing the topic :)

DaLys have you seen 28 Days later? Black woman sidekicks work :) Especially when they kill their friend with a machete (sp?,jungle knife) :D:D

Originally posted by ritcH
Ok now I am sure that you are an idiot or just young and uneducated...

I have a good understanding of genetics on the basic scale and I can tell you if you have a black father there is the chance of winning the lottery that your children will be white.

I don't know where you got your 'good understanding' of genetics, but I'd try to get a refund. It is very common to end up white if you have a black father and whitish mother, my mother is the product of such a relationship and is as white looking as George W. Plus she is a OB/GYN doctor and assured me that she sees this very often in new borns as well.

And to the guy that said 'halflife 2 makes race mixing look cool' - tie your tubes before you polute the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back