SP Mission: The Bunker

The antlions just keep on coming :p damit, died almost at ones :)

I like it better than Antlion Troopers... But this is also just shoot and shoot... Nothing else...

A lot better than Antlion Troopers but like the other guy said, it just needs... more :D

It doesn't work for me, when i click on the place to DL it, it just keeps on popping up, closing, then popping up....wait....

This ****ed up, just keeps on blinking on and off, then finally stops, it's been happening to alot of things i try to download.

Blegh. The file is only half a megabyte and it says it's like antlion troopers. So, no download from me. I want some quality SP maps that take a while to complete. ;(

Hmm...would anyone be interested in helping me make an SP mod that has actual substance, provided I actually get the editor running correctly I can help with mapping. But I'd be more than willing to come up with actual mission objectives, and a story of sorts.

I think its an awesome map. Well done, even the AI wont work. It says "nodes are out of date, recreating" in the start and freezes for a while, and then it just says "ai disabled" and AI is disabled. Yay-o.

It looks a lot better and works better than antlion troopers, but isn't fun. I play on hard mode always, and it's impossible it seems, especially as the thousands of antlions that come all at once just kill my PC.

The AI does work. Type ai_disable 0 in console and reload the map.

Trying to do a quickload will disable the AI for some reason.

Looks neat will look into it sometime.

Chase said:
It looks a lot better and works better than antlion troopers, but isn't fun. I play on hard mode always, and it's impossible it seems, especially as the thousands of antlions that come all at once just kill my PC.

i play hard all the time too, it makes u better but u get bored faster....oh well eh?

just camp on the top witht that turret, and use the shotgun to blast any oncoming antlions that might damage your precious turret, if you can, get the other two turrets up there as well and your having a party!

Even on god mode it was almost impossible. As soon as they break down the door you basically lose unless you use impulse 101 and godmode and fight for literally 15 minutes.

its not impossible seriously, i completed it on normal exactly like i said above and i didnt use impulse 101 (or god mode -.-) , if you can get 3 turretes up on the little room at the back then the antlions cant get near you, or you can put the turrets round the guy underneath that bit, he has a gunning station and if he's protected he'll happily munch up the antlions

lol just finished it, ON HARD, WITH NO CHEATS AT ALL, lol ur all pants cos u cheat lol wanna know how to do it?

The first couple times I tried it, it was hard, but once you get to the part when the turret doors open, it's easy as pie, you don't even have to do anything really. As long as you set the turrets up the right way anyways.

Pretty fun, but Antlion_Trooper was much more fun.

there need to be one of these but mp and in one of the houses in ravenholm, in fact, coop through ravenholm would do me, shit that, squad coop (say a group of 5) through hl2 would just rule so much, in the air boat part you could have one large 5 man one or one 3 man and one 2 man one, oh the things you could do would be so much damn fun. I know what your thinking sven coop.

But they should kibosh the story and add in things like, oh i dont know, maybe half way through the airboat part your team has to race a team of combine or something, and they jump onto your boat and you have to whack them off. Or you get to raven holm and you go into a house and you have to survive in it for 5 minuits.

ahh that coop would be ownage

O..kay...

Back on topic.. how do i beat it? I lasted maybe 5-7 minutes, and I couldn't see how I could 'beat' it. What happens? Do they stop coming after a while, or do reinforcements come in, or what?

Back