Special HL2 pre-order deal

Munro

ValveTime Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi folks, halflife2.net and gameplay.co.uk have joined forces to bring all of you a special deal on Half-Life 2. If you click through our special link you can get Half-Life 2 for just £24.99, saving you a monstrous £15 off the recommended retail price! And that’s not all! This also includes free postage and packaging!

Head over to gameplay.co.uk now and order your copy here. Remember you must go through this URL to get the special offer!

Click here to pre-order Half-Life 2 @ £24.99!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

How long will it last ?, because my mum has the credit card, and she will think, If I order now, the order might get lost or something like that :LOL:, idiot eh ?

nice deal m8.

but not yet i wont. I may l8er

thanks for teh deal neway :afro:

:):cheers:

113 days until release
category: Shooting
released: 28 November 2003 <- sure
email me when date changes <- heh:p

A lot of money!? :O It's the cheapest you'll find it anywhere :) Go to Woolworths and it will be £39.99.

Until we stop it. Wont be any time before next year though.

Hmm

That november date that pops up all over the place worries me :(

If gabe sais 30 sept, then it will be 30 sept

Does anyone know where (and when?) I could get HL2 on dvd? Can I preorder it or what?

I believe its the special edition that will be available on dvd, so my question would be more like.. When can we get the special edition?

I could'nt find anything about this when searching.. :/

There has been no information released on the special edition other than it will exist. I don't think anyone is letting you preorder it until they know more about it, which is too bad because I have been waiting forever for that.

Originally posted by Munro
A lot of money!? :O It's the cheapest you'll find it anywhere :) Go to Woolworths and it will be £39.99.

There is someone else doing it for £24.99 but they dont offer free deilvery etc. One question before I order, will it arrive on release date or day after?

ooo

would be cool if you can pre order the game with like action figures of gorden, alyx, crab head, zombie and g-man! LOL.

and a MUG!

maybe extra cd with making of and all that.

t-shirt.

toy crowbar!

LOL LOL Sweet wouldn't it be

Preorder? What if the game turns out to be crap?

naaah, I`m just kidding. :)

nice, i'll probably order it in a few weeks once i've got some money together.
Just a question, where will the money you get be going? hosting? your own pockets? (not really a bad thing) or paying for something else?

I pre-ordered HL2 2 weeks ago for £24.99 from special reserve! Even GAME has the same price!

Sorry, but that isn't too exciting! Plus, they promised that it'll be on my doorstep on the 3rd of october should HL2 really be released on 30th sept.!

Amazon are selling it for £24.99, but unfortunately you only get free shipping with an order over £25, so close.

Half Life 2 Special Offer

Hi

Im the Sales Manager at Gameplay who organised the deal with Munro.

I will try and answer all you questions regarding pre-ordering the game.

The offer will last until at least the New Year so those of you who aren't lucky enough to be able to get it sooner, remember where to come for your Christmas present.

We will not charge your credit/debit card until we dispatch the game out to you.

You can buy online paying with cash you just need one of our great Gamepay cards click link for more details http://www.gameplay.co.uk/shop/cash_card

All orders come with FREE 2nd class delivery we will start posting the game out 2 days before release so all should arrive on release date.

1st class delivery is available at only 99p per order not per item, so the cost is still way cheaper then anywhere on the net.

The current release date we have from the publisher is 28/11/03 if this is to change again either coming forward or going back, I will keep the forum informed alternatively you can set yourselves an e-mail alert whenever the date changes with our unique release radar facility. Follow the link supplied to pre-order the game and click the e-mail me if the date changes section.

Hi Chaz..

Do you know if you will get the Halflife 2 Special edition DVD? If so when can i get to order that, as i would love to get the DVD.

Also just to make sure, regarding Delivery, if i pay for first class delivery, that means i will get the game on the day of release... Right?

Thanx.. :) Nice to see your customer support reaching out onto these forums..... ahem.

thanks for signing up chaz, I like it that I wont be chaged untill it is dispatched. just one question, will paying for 1st class delivery mean it is dispached 2 days before and I get it a day before the release?

Re: Half Life 2 Special Offer

Originally posted by chaz
All orders come with FREE 2nd class delivery we will start posting the game out 2 days before release so all should arrive on release date.

1st class delivery is available at only 99p per order not per item, so the cost is still way cheaper then anywhere on the net.

Does that mean if I go for 1st class I get a day before the release date or will it still come on release date, so technically if it comes on release date with 1st class I may have well as used 2nd class? If you get me...

i too would like to find out about the Special edition DVD..

same release date as game?
cost?

thanks

I live in Denmark. (close to the UK) Do u guys send to Denmark?? as well as other countries. (spelled right??)

Originally posted by Glade Mormor
I live in Denmark. (close to the UK) Do u guys send to Denmark?? as well as other countries. (spelled right??)

Cant you get HL2 in denmark?

Any news on if we're eligible for HL2 T-shirts if we pre-order from you guys at Gameplay?

Originally posted by simmo2k3
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

How long will it last ?, because my mum has the credit card, and she will think, If I order now, the order might get lost or something like that :LOL:, idiot eh ?

I pity the foo who doesn't respect him mamma!

afaik valve aren't giving away t-shirts for every retailer, so no.

You can get delivery to Denmark but it costs £4 extra.

It's also £24.99 at game.uk.com
And that's for everyone. Preorder the day before ;)

Yes i can get HL2 in Denmark. But 25£ plus 4£ is cheaper then here in Denmark! Great! I am going to preorder soon! ThX!

Back