Spicey Girlly pic(Kirsten Dunst) *56K Warning*

keira_knightley.jpg

QFTMFT evil^milk. Her and the girls JNightshade and Joule posted are the only good-looking ones here.

No, I understand completely.
And here's another one. Some people have already seen this, but oh well...
n1232910017_265702_9337.jpg

Another friend of mine ^__^

K. My opinion still stands, she's attractive, I just hate eye makeup and noserings. And I realize that a lot of guys love that.

I'm not a huge fan of the eye makeup, but she pulls it off. The nose ring is hott IMO. I love her tongue ring as well.

fishy1xx7.jpg

lol, no nose ring there!

Dio_singing.jpg

Ronnie James Dio, or Carla from cheers...you decide.

This is Miss Universe? Why is she miss universe? She's not so attractive.

Do they call her that because she could swallow the earth with her gaping, ugly smile?

Puerto Rico ftl.

Jennifer Hawkins, now there's a Miss Universe...

EDIT: Shouldn't someone change the name of this thread to "Post babes etc. etc."?

It's a chav, fool.
How can you even tell?

edit: I'm from the USA and we don't have chavs here so thats why I ask. I didnt think you could tell just by looking (besides all anyone ever said about looks was "tracksuits")

I thought it was how they acted.

How can you even tell?

edit: I'm from the USA and we don't have chavs here so thats why I ask. I didnt think you could tell just by looking (besides all anyone ever said about looks was "tracksuits")

I thought it was how they acted.

She's white, and she's wearing the plaid, and the wife-beater, and the jewelry, and the gang sings. Basically a wigger.

(I'm from the US too, btw)

She's white, and she's wearing the plaid, and the wife-beater, and the jewelry, and the gang sings. Basically a wigger.

(I'm from the US too, btw)
Since when is plaid + wifebeater = wigger?

The jewelry would work towards that if it was a guy, but this is a girl.

The gang signs look like she's just messing around. Gang signs in an 'emo style' photograph usually are meant as a joke.

Back