Staff Needed

Здравствуйте!
I'm actually from Alaska, but I'm leaving for Russia and now I should practice in Russian. If you know that language, you may join!

Хуй тебе разъёбыш! Нахуй иди

Murray said:
Is the Shuzer spot still taken?
Не знаю, о чём ты говоришь, но по-моему там всё разъебали ;)

I request that we ban anyone who speaks russian. Especially if 100% of his posts contains russian words.

dr.Lenin said:
Guys, I know some english words ;)
So talk english, it's not like you create some rapture or anything by trying to impress us on your russian skills.

Sulkdodds said:
Respect, comrade! :D
Пездос, не думал, что кто-то здесь знает что-то по-русски. Может найдутся те, кто переведёт мою подпись? ;)

Don't worry, guys! I'm president of the USA. Dr Lenin will be taken to prison.
А если говорить короче.... Ебитесь в лоб, американчеги! %)

Bush_iq15 said:
Don't worry, guys! I'm president of the USA. Dr Lenin will be taken to prison.
А если говорить короче.... Ебитесь в лоб, американчеги! %)
Wow! You know russian too. cool
Ну их нахуй вместе с президентом. Заебись вот так от души материться на форуме. Не цензорят, не банят :farmer:

Ну дык, ясен пень. =) Иначе мы бы над ними сейчас не стебались.

Hey, english!

(that's not a joke, this is an english forum and you need to stop doing that, especially since you two are playing off each other and appear to have joined for no other reason than to troll, and i'd ban you happily as everyone here knows)

Bush_iq15 said:
Ну дык, ясен пень. =) Иначе мы бы над ними сейчас не стебались.
Lets create a new topic, where everyone who cares about this (read spoiler in russian down below) would speak.
Спойлер: они ебанутые. Короче в той теме будем стё разводить над этими чудиками скаранутыми. Я создам щас!

Once again, the Russians are defeated. Better luck next time, Lenin! Fist of Historical Inevitability my foot!
cop.gif

Um ...... Ich Bin Ban ? :| i dunno what that means :p but i had to write something in partial german just to join in ;) :p <3

Porque necesito tener deiceocho anos? :(

*pretend that n has a tilde >.<*

Back