Stage hypnotist giving a woman the orgasm of her life (wtf!?)

Sounds like drugs to me.

but drugs are bad, and hypnosis is not :|

Angry Lawyer said:
It's not like being controlled. It's like everything becomes really relaxed, and when the hypnotist says something, it just seems like a really good idea.

"When you wake up, you will be a washing machine".
[hmm, sounds like a good idea. Why not?]
*Becomes a Washing Machine*

He convinced my brother's father-in-law that the furniture was talking to him, and made me think I'm God's gift to women. It was pretty awesome.

-Angry Lawyer
Shit, I wanna try this shit out now :p

I could reccomend where to start if you want.

Angry Lawyer said:
and made me think I'm God's gift to women. It was pretty awesome.

-Angry Lawyer
Same with me, except I don't need hypnosis

*thrusting actions*

So, you always think you're god's gift to women?

Even if you're not?

orignial reaction to your post: lol!

Of course he is, he's just too humble to acknoweledge it outside of his god's-gift-to-women-like head.

the people next to her are the other people going to be hypnotised and they seem to be already in a trance state.

I believe in hypnotism because my father was when he was in college - they had a hypnotist come in for a day.

Doppelgofer said:
you honestly think that's how hypnotism is carried out? its much more complicated than waving an old watch in front of someones face and whispering sleep to them

Well that's all they do on TV, and since I've never been to a hypnotist that's the only terms of reference I have.

You have to be willing to be hypnotized. There are people who undergo surgery without anesthetic, and same with dental operations. I remember watching someone receive a root canal on TV with no Novocain. And for those of you who haven’t had a root canal, I’ve had two of them, and trust me they aren't very fun (or short).

..Back on topic, check out Google, and I’m sure you will (if you don't believe me) read the impossibility of being physiologically stimulated to the point of orgasm. Imagine the danger if guys could orgasm without being touched. Oh the humanity.

I'm sure that this isn't probably what you were talking about, but some woman actually CAN have orgasms without touching themselves; they are able to contract their vaginal wall muscles rapidly for a period of time and get one. Of course, you were talkign about, "have an orgasm!" *orgasms* but it's still (maybe) an interesting fact to know.

Que-Ever said:
I'm sure that this isn't probably what you were talking about, but some woman actually CAN have orgasms without touching themselves; they are able to contract their vaginal wall muscles rapidly for a period of time and get one. Of course, you were talkign about, "have an orgasm!" *orgasms* but it's still (maybe) an interesting fact to know.

I very much doubt that contraction thing works

DeusExMachinia said:
Yeah orgasms are pretty sweet.

that is the most pointless comment you could have made in this thread :LOL:

If that's real then what's he doing being a stage hypnotist? He could make millions giving people orgasms.

I suggest all of you who believe in this shit should watch the episode of 'Penn & Tellers Bullshit' that's dedicated to hypnosis.

Mr.Magnetichead said:
I suggest all of you who believe in this shit should watch the episode of 'Penn & Tellers Bullshit' that's dedicated to hypnosis.

Calling me a liar, kid? I've been hypnotised. It works. It just makes you really easy for people to plant ideas in your head. It's not like you're moving outside your own will. It's why you can't make people do certain things that they really deeply disagree with.

-Angry Lawyer

Do you know the definition of hypnotism? Because what you described is not hypnotism. Also I suggest you do not call your seniors 'kid'.

LOL..............................that was super hot

The whole point of hypnosis is that it grants the master the ability to force you to do things you yourself would never normally do. Angry Lawyer said you can't make people do certain things that 'they really deeply disagree with.' This is incorrect. Hypnosis doesn't allow for free will. If it does then it's just evocativeness.

Mr.Magnetichead said:
I missed that one but I would love to see it.

What a great, great show...

Mr.Magnetichead said:
The whole point of hypnosis is that it grants the master the ability to force you to do things you yourself would never normally do. Angry Lawyer said you can't make people do certain things that 'they really deeply disagree with.' This is incorrect. Hypnosis doesn't allow for free will. If it does then it's just evocativeness.
How do you know the point of hypnosis? AL defenatly sounds like he knows more about this than you, admit defeat before he flips out and sues people!

Mr.Magnetichead said:
WRONG. No one can make you do something you don't want to do under hypnosis, ever PERIOD.

If you want to think your a chicken with a hypnotists help you will do.

I remember watching a show on hypnosis. The hypnotist doesn't really command you to do something, he really suggests its.

But then really, that's not hynotism. That's just being a warm voice. Hypnotism should be like, i dunno, putting the person in a trance and then telling them to jump off a bridge and plunge to their death.

It'd be cooler, anyway.

DeusExMachinia said:
Yeah orgasms are pretty sweet.
I find them to be kind of savory myself. :)E )

Anyways, hypnotism is more acurately hypnotic suggestion. The hypnotists suggestions seem to have more merit than they would usually.

A simple form of this is called pacing and leading. If you mimic peoples behaivour (they fold arms, you fold arms, they talk softly, you talk softly), then you can influence their behaivour. For example, if you pace someone for 10 minutes then put your arms in a certain position (as long as its not down your pants or something) they will copy you. At this point your ideas will seem more persuasive.

Not exactly hypnotism, just a very shallow form of suggestion that can be useful for job interviews. :E

Prince of China said:
I remember watching a show on hypnosis. The hypnotist doesn't really command you to do something, he really suggests its.

Then thats not hypnotism. Just because someone sells something as something it doesnt mean it is that something. Like magic, magics not real, it's all misdirection.

Mr.Magnetichead said:
Then thats not hypnotism. Just because someone sells something as something it doesnt mean it is that something. Like magic, magics not real, it's all misdirection.
Have you heard of hypnotic suggestion?

Suggesting something is not hypnotism. If someone is truly fully hypnotized (which is impossible) there is no need to suggest anything. You merely have to tell. The whole point of hypnotism is that there is no human will to go up against.

Back