Star Wars Episode III: A Lost Hope

hahaha.. totaly niiice :D:D:D:D laughed sooo much!

Alright, production was good and effects and acting and such but the writing of the jokes wasn't too great... only mildly amusing bit would be the naming of the death star. Don't know why but star wars and matrix fans seem to think most things with incorporations are amazing, if that was on the tv as a new comedy, it would be on for under a minute.

But well done to them anyway, I couldn’t do better. :thumbs:

The Thing said:
You got her angry! Quick, run away before she turns into She-Hulk!

I've tangled with She Hulk before, all you need do is finding the weak spot and keep poking.

Razor said:
I've tangled with She Hulk before, all you need do is finding the g spot and keep poking.

Oh wow, I should try that sometime. I love my G spot.

Razor said:
I've tangled with She Hulk before, all you need do is finding the g spot and keep poking.
my, my, my..... quoted for RAZOR's EXTREME womanizing :naughty: :D

I didn't really find it funny, but I most stuff like that [I'd put it in the same line as Austin Powers] sucks.

Hilarious!! :D

The whole Death Star conversation was great, as well as lines from Mace Windu.

"Why am I the only black Jedi on the Jedi Counsil? Ain't nobody else in here black. An' if you are black, you got a bone in the middle of your head. Why don't you just throw some cotton balls around on the ground and let me practicce for you Master Yoda? All you are is slave owners!" - Mace

"Warned you, we tried. Listen, you did not. Now screwed, we all will be." - Yoda

But seriously, the guy who played Sidious had the best lines.

Back