Star Wars Mod

well he cant of modeled them both himself because one is by ansel hsiao and another is by arid wiro.

Passing someone else's work off as your teams' without permission is a definate legal no-no.

-Angry Lawyer

heh busted! id read that guys tutorial on texturing. now hes going to try and pretend he wasnt saying he made it.

Angry Lawyer said:
Passing someone else's work off as your teams' without permission is a definate legal no-no.

You're always so smug! :p

Necrophiliac!
ssh.gif

Wow really? Like REALLY REALLY? I thought Id never see you on these forums again.

I'm curious as to what you're going to use such high-poly models for anyway. They're certainly not useable in-game. They're also not a great deal of use as a guide for normal mapping, because you still need to create the lower-poly mesh to map it onto.

Pi Mu Rho said:
I'm curious as to what you're going to use such high-poly models for anyway. They're certainly not useable in-game. They're also not a great deal of use as a guide for normal mapping, because you still need to create the lower-poly mesh to map it onto.

<sarcasm>Oh really? I thought they will magically be normal mapped and imported into the game. Didn't HL2 support 50 billion polygons per model? </sarcasm> :rolleyes:

You realise there are sarcasm tags.

[sarcasm]See?[/sarcasm]

right theres no point beeing sarcastic when youve just lied and said you own two models which you clearly dont.

CMD said:
<sarcasm>Oh really? I thought they will magically be normal mapped and imported into the game. Didn't HL2 support 50 billion polygons per model? </sarcasm> :rolleyes:

Your sarcasm is weak. It was a perfectly valid query - what exactly are you going to do with the models?

Pi Mu Rho said:
Your sarcasm is weak. It was a perfectly valid query - what exactly are you going to do with the models?

Who the **** are you anyway? I don't have to explain shit to you.

Such manners. I do love it when modders act professionally and with polite conduct. Christ, he's only asking a question.

CMD said:
Who the **** are you anyway? I don't have to explain shit to you.

You're walking perilously close to an enforced attitude readjustment there, chief.

The fact that you are unwilling or unable to answer a perfectly civil question, and that you became hostile when asked it, serves to suggest that you don't actually have the slightest clue what you're going to do with the models, aside from show them off in threads such as this one despite their lack of anything to do with the mod itself.

this mod will never get off the ground the leader is not professional at all! and he "trys" to use sarcasm on a "perfectly valid query" .

Pi Mu Rho said:
You're walking perilously close to an enforced attitude readjustment there, chief.

The fact that you are unwilling or unable to answer a perfectly civil question, and that you became hostile when asked it, serves to suggest that you don't actually have the slightest clue what you're going to do with the models, aside from show them off in threads such as this one despite their lack of anything to do with the mod itself.

Civil, my ass. All you did was flaming. I couldn't care less if you ban me, this forum is full of ignorance anyway.

Pi Mu Rho said:

Is that your idea of flaming?

You know what they say - the best form of defence is attack.

CMD said:
Civil, my ass. All you did was flaming. I couldn't care less if you ban me, this forum is full of ignorance anyway.
Upon seeing this reply, I looked back and read the entire five page thread (which I had previously not paid attention to) and it would appear that you, in fact, instigated most of the fighting.

Ennui said:
Upon seeing this reply, I looked back and read the entire five page thread (which I had previously not paid attention to) and it would appear that you, in fact, instigated most of the fighting.

^^^^^^^^^
What he said

Ennui said:

That's BS and you know it. The flaming started after I posted the media, when all the trolls started spamming the thread with useless shit.

No, I have to agree with Ennui too. You don't seem to know what you are doing.

aaaaaaaannyway i dont think lucasarts will give you permission to start the mod if they see this thread and im pretty sure its illegal to claim someone elses work as your own. would have to wait for AL's opinion on that. i suggest you leave town and dont look back.

that guy probably wont come back to these forums for awhile lol

Keep it up - you're doing really well (and you still haven't answered my question).

stealing work and having an middle life crisis as soon as someone questions him. then continuing to argue and be abusive while claiming that its not him doing i its everyone else. just liek a professional :D

CMD get the **** off our forums and show your ripped off work somewhere else. It's pointless for you to continue on here because you pissed off half the forum, and about 5 moderators. Leave... no one likes you.

ha game cubes whats the point in stealing gamecubes other than to smash them with a pice of metal while shouting why do you even exist??!!

oh we were gonna have a barn fire at my house today and i didnt want to buy wood :D

Everybody should stfu except like Pi and Ennui and SixThree and stuff.

And me. I should stfu too.

Back