stay away from the internet (PORTAL 2)

So I hear the single player portion is 2-4 hours depending on skill...that's really short. I imagine the co-op will be similar in length.

So I hear the single player portion is 2-4 hours depending on skill...that's really short. I imagine the co-op will be similar in length.

I really doubt that. That's even shorter than Portal 1.

**** YOU CHASE YOU GOD DAMN SON OF A BITCH. GOD DAMN FACEBOOKING MOTHER****ER. I saw you talking about it on the updates or whatever the **** show up on the homepage. I looked away but saw a word that may have ruined it. GOD DAMNIT.

Nah. Was talking about a conversation related to the ARG that popped up. Nothing to do with the game itself, rest assured.

Oh thank god. I nearly broke my eyes trying to divert them away quickly enough to not read any of it.

That being said there is a single word that'd spoil the entire game.

And you've all heard it before.

In fact you've heard it several times.

Stay off the internet, as the thread says.

Also yes, I've avoided watching streams that go through the entirety of the game but the single player is said to be ridiculously short.

If the actual confirmed ending is out there could someone PM it to me? I won't actually be buying the game nor do I really care about the story. Thanks whoever.

Also yes, I've avoided watching streams that go through the entirety of the game but the single player is said to be ridiculously short.
Good to know it's a full price game, Valve catching up with the competition? :|

I'm honestly kind of hoping it's not six or seven hours. I don't think the core gameplay can provide that kind of longevity and Portal 1 not overstaying it's welcome was probably one of its best attributes. There are very few games where I don't feel ridiculous by the end because of the sheer hours I just spent shooting bad guy after bad guy. Pushes believability.

The G-Man is Gordon from the future.

Can you imagine when Episode 3/HL3/whatever gets released the amount of spoilers that will float around the internet? Will have to unplug the internet cord until I've finished it.

someone just give me a real spoiler link =\ I won't tell anyone lewl

so apparently people who have friended Dinosaur, the Nelipot-steam-group-leader-admin-guy are getting portal 2 unlocked right now.

also, 1 hour.

HEY EVERYONE I am not looking at this thread and posting without reading because I am scared about spoilers, I'm TERRIFIED of them since Toaster got really badly spoiled by some random interloper, so I just want to say, I hope you have all managed to keep yourselves pristine and pure and unspoiled for your marriage to this game (I haven't got my computer back from repairs yet OH GOD OH GOD WHAT IF IT HAPPENS)

I like how last night when I went into HL2.net Steamchat during the countdown everyone collectively held their breath thinking I was going to spoil the game.

"Darkside get out of here"
"He wouldn't do it..."
"I have a bad feeling"

Should've kept a log. :LOL:

Back