STEAM Backup - HL2 DVD Cover

K

ksimm

Just finished my cover for my .GCF backups, as I have gone for the silver edition I don't get a nice box hehe - if anyone would like a High resolution (jpg / PDF) then let me know.

*For 56k users / Quick Preview

Hey, could I have the full version of that?

Nice work btw. But hey I wouldn't want it in high res if it was crap :p

edit: [email protected]

ksimm said:
Just finished my cover for my .GCF backups, as I have gone for the silver edition I don't get a nice box hehe - if anyone would like a High resolution (jpg / PDF) then let me know.

*For 56k users / Quick Preview

I'd like a PDF version of it. Is it sized correctly to fit over a DVD case?

You can reach me on MSN at [email protected], or if you have the e-mail space you could send it to me at [email protected]

Mass, friction, etc. aren't laws. Yeah, I'm a pedant, sorry. Great case though, post us a big one :)

The water isn't physically simulated but anyway..

Great job, it looks great! :)

koopa said:
Mass, friction, etc. aren't laws. Yeah, I'm a pedant, sorry. Great case though, post us a big one :)

Haha I was thinking that as well.

That's amazing though, you've got some talents :thumbs:

I'm buying through steam, so once it's released I'll be backing everything up to DVD. Will this fit a DVD case? I'll buy a 2 DVD case if so, and can throw a HL2/Steam install on one of the DVD's and the other can be DOD:S, CS:S, HL1. Is this the high res picture we will use for the box art? Or do you have a higher res one we can use?

Wow, that's very nice.

You've inspired me to do the same :)

Are there any dimensions/ratio's that you need to follow to fit in a DVD case?

Wow, cheers for the kind comments guys, I think I've just about emailed all of you who asked for a high res one the links, I dont want to post them due to bandwidth! :)

AWESOME!!!
One error though: Half-life 1 was game of the year for 1998. Besides that, it rocks!

PvtRyan said:
Wow, that's very nice.

You've inspired me to do the same :)

Are there any dimensions/ratio's that you need to follow to fit in a DVD case?

10.74 inches Width
7.25 inches Height

Kanehdian said:
AWESOME!!!
One error though: Half-life 1 was game of the year for 1998. Besides that, it rocks!
woops :) I got that off my Half Life 1 Everglide Mousemat, that was probably the copyright date though - woops! Thnx hehe

Kanehdian said:
AWESOME!!!

yeah i was wondering about this too , then i thought i'm just a nub fan :/

Hey, that's pretty cool.

Also makes me hope the retail copy words its blurb in a similar way- really makes the game sound intelligent instead of the usual run-and-gun shooter- should appease idiots who're convinced every game is nothing but a pit of gratuitous violence ;)

I love you.
Do you mind putting the whole set in on thread? So many people want you to email the whole thing to them anyway =)

If you can't, then could you please send a PDF to [email protected]? TY :D

Ownzed said:
Too bad it's 17+, not 18...

And it's rated M here in the states.

Hey Ksimm, think you could make a few other versions for us? Like, for those who got Gold, or Bronze, and for those of us that live on ESRB turf?

[Dragoon] said:

Hey Ksimm, think you could make a few other versions for us? Like, for those who got Gold, or Bronze, and for those of us that live on ESRB turf?
Yes, as a matter of fact I'm in need of a bronze version.

[Dragoon] said:

Sure! Though it's currently 02:47am UK time and I really don't know why I am still awake ! :eek:

I will do some more versions tomorrw for BRONZE / GOLD + ESRB rating for USA people :D

yeh i;m from the uk aswell its like 2.57am and i;m still awake no idea y....but anyway please send me it aswell. [email protected] u gt skillz

kudos to you :naughty: that's awsome!! can u also add me to your ever growing list at [email protected] with:

*your new gold version
*MA15+ for the rating if possible

thanks, u rock

Back