Steam Website Back!

S

Sirdenchalot

Its back up, but no steam yet. I wonder what happend...

The forum is down with this message:-

The Steam Users Forum is down while we prepare for the Steam release. Please check back soon!

So must be coming soon:cheese:.

of course its back, everyone just switched to VERC to download that sweetilicious little movie.!

no shit its been up for an hour now, just arent any download locations

I just noticed something:

* Windows 98, ME, 2000 or XP
* 256 MB RAM
* 1.0 Ghz processor
* 1GB HD space (strongly recommended)
* Broadband Internet connection (128kb/s or higher strongly recommended)

A.The browser client has a higher sys requirement than the game? I mean, 1ghz? What is steam going to be doing?:eek:

B. Broadband connection, ****, my ISP is cheap an I can barely get even near my 128 kb/s cap;(

Lag of some sort is to be expected for me I guess...

EDIT: Just noticed something... are they talking about 128 up...or 128 down? *Confused*

Originally posted by SixxHole
Ummm I don't know.....3 more HL2 movies maybe?

Three at once... do you think people can handle it?

Originally posted by Letters
Three at once... do you think people can handle it?

We'll be havin alot of ppl crapping their pants, thats for sure :bonce:

the website was back 5 hours ago. I saw it then it was up and is up now as well.

Stupid crap better come back up with some software or its hate mail time. I been in front of the comp all day. And cut school for this #%.

i thought they were new vids. There's nothing in the 33
(l33t e3, hahaha) vids that hasnt been shown sans the tech vid am i right? that might account for two videos. That leaves a third.

But they did say that they probably wouldn't release the tech vids, no narration makes it kind of odd.

so at least one new footage clip. if not 2 or 3 ;D

The fourms went down again as I was browsing them.....We'll probably see Steam tomorrow.

Well, I must say, all this doesn't make me feel confident about the game's release date.

Back