Steps to Success

Petabyte

Reaction score
Due to the recent attacks on the forums, I have decided to create this.

Attachments

• stepstosuccess.PNG
    stepstosuccess.PNG
    10.4 KB · Views: 326
There is no need for it, and there never should be.
He will be banned once the moderators find out.

But that is a cool idea, nonetheless.

Lmfao. Nice work but i would rather read his dumbness.

Petabyte said:
Due to the recent attacks on the forums, I have decided to create this.

hey, bitch! I'll come back to this forum under a new name, new gameplan, and more ammunition than your bonified Ku Klux Klan militia man! :sniper:

Willy Wonka said:
hey, bitch! I'll come back to this forum under a new name, new gameplan, and more ammunition than your bonified Ku Klux Klan militia man! :sniper:

it's called banning your IP ... personally i think they should delete your intarweb ... :thumbs:

Platinum said:
it's called banning your IP ... personally i think they should delete your intarweb ... :thumbs:

Yeah, and I bet they've got servers running with e-machine technology (just like the pc you're using to post queer replies).

Ban it, I'm moving to Hell anyway. And there we've got hackers that are more stick-resistant than a billion John Gotti's
:sniper:

Platinum said:

Where can I get an intarweb! I hear Bill Gates owns it!

On a more serious note, nice find..using it now :D :cheers:

I might use that....just as soon as I use the report feature on all of his posts lol.

Willy Wonka said:
Yeah, and I bet they've got servers running with e-machine technology (just like the pc you're using to post queer replies).

Ban it, I'm moving to Hell anyway. And there we've got hackers that are more stick-resistant than a billion John Gotti's
:farmer:

Willy Wonka said:

posting queer replies??? yeah ... my posts are just completely homosexual arent they ... answer my question ... how old are you ??? tell us about those cool friends you have ... you have a lot to learn about life kid ... i wont flame you cause you are just a little kid , and i know you still have some growing up to do ... so i'll let it slide

Willy Wonka said:

Rofl My Waffle!

:rolling:

That was like the 2nd time i laughed lol. All his other shit is dumb retarded. Oh and if you think im laughing at his comments...:/ Just how dumb some of the shit he says is.

Thanks for complements everyone.
Raziel, he's not all that funny. I recommend following the Steps to Success for a complete guide on how to be on the road to recovery in no time.
Platinum: I see you haven't been a good citizen. :O

Petabyte said:
Thanks for complements everyone.
Raziel, he's not all that funny. I recommend following the Steps to Success for a complete guide on how to be on the road to recovery in no time.
Platinum: I see you haven't been a good citizen. :O

Who said his threads are funny?

Platinum said:
I havent? What did I do? :(
You sent me on a suicide mission to Australia! :flame:

Anyway... yeah... ignore list... sweet... will we still see his posts if people quote them, though? :O

Platinum said:
dude ... raziel stop laughing at all this shit ... he's a moron ...

No use fighting with trolls my friend :) Just laugh, poke fun, and make the most of it until the mods wake up :)

Letters said:
You sent me on a suicide mission to Australia! :flame:

Anyway... yeah... ignore list... sweet... will we still see his posts if people quote them, though? :O

Hum interesting thought. Would like to know the anwser to that.

Letters said:

Yup.

And the huge amount of threads he's just spammed.

Doesn't really do much.

qckbeam said:
No use fighting with trolls my friend :) Just laugh, poke fun, and make the most of it until the mods wake up :)
If i ever made a mod, it would have trolls too.

Banning is crap. how hard is it to use a proxy? honestly.

Thanks for answering those questions so I didn't have too.

Back